Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
ondon. "A tournament li
ondon. "A tournament li ondon. "A tournament li 0%[0 stemmen]
ondon. "A tournament li ondon. "A tournament li 0%[0 stemmen]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0
 Onderwerp afdrukken
ondon. "A tournament li
wanglili
MOSCOW -- Heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko gave Alexander Povetkin his first loss by earning a unanimous decision to keep his WBA and IBF belts on Saturday. Klitschko knocked down Povetkin three times in the seventh round. All three judges ruled 119-104 each for Klitschko (61-3, 52 KO), handing Povetkin his first defeat in 27 fights. Klitschko stuck to his usual tactics, scoring frequently off his left jab and forcing Povetkin to attack, but the Russian rarely succeeded. Klitschko first knocked Povetkin down with a combination 51 seconds into the seventh round. He floored Povetkin again with a left hook 35 seconds later, and again with 57 second left, but the Russian recovered. "Povetkin is a fighter with high spirit," said Klitschkos elder brother, Vitali. "He fought till the end. I do not think the bout could have been finished earlier. If Wladimir could do it he would have certainly done it." Povetkin became the mandatory challenger for Klitschko when he beat Hasim Rahman last September. Povetkin lost his regular WBA title, which he had defended four times before falling to Klitschko. The latter gave up the belt in 2011 when he was elevated by the WBA to super champion after beating David Haye. nike roshe run oreo . -- Travis Sniders baseball season is going to start in Las Vegas. nike air max 90 essential baratas . This week they discuss Olympic hockey jerseys, Canadian soccer coach Jon Herdman, soccer phenom Jordan Spieth and Denver Broncos LB Danny Trevathan. http://www.baratasonlinees.com/adidas-zx-750.html . After 11 head-to-head matchups and thousands of votes, Denmark defeated teammate Cory Watson in an all-Blue Bomber final with 73% of the votes. Denmark put away Marcus Thigpen in convincing manner in the quarters and then eked out a narrow victory over another teammate, Buck Pierce, in the semis. Nike Roshe Run Hyperfuse Baratas . The Miami Heat star toured the Premier League clubs facilities for the first time since becoming a shareholder of the 18-time English champions. adidas zx 700 comprar . That focus kept him right in step when it counted. Arrieta pitched eight innings of five-hit ball Wednesday night, and the Baltimore Orioles ended Ivan Novas 15-game winning streak with a 5-0 victory over the New York Yankees.Canada is hoping for one more dramatic twist at an already surprising CONCACAF mens Olympic soccer qualifying tournament. After a shock 2-0 win against the U.S. and a disappointing 1-1 draw with Cuba in group play, the Canadian under-23 team will need a monumental performance against Mexico in Saturdays semifinal to advance to the London Games. And the team needs to look no further than its captain for inspiration. Nana Attakora is a player who has experienced success against Saturdays opponent, having led the Canadian U-20 team that defeated Mexico in 2009. "Theyre humans just like us," Attakora said from Kansas City. "Theyll make mistakes and we cant look at them like they cant be beat. Anyone can be beat. Everyone thought the U.S. would finish first in this tournament and theyre out now." Canada wasnt expected to make it out of the group stage, let alone be one win away from London. "It was a tough group -- El Salvador, great team. U.S. obviously has a ton of great young players," Attakora said. "Getting out of the group has been an accomplishment. I think if we work hard weve proven that anything can happen." The 22-year-old defender sat helplessly on the bench Monday as the Cubans snatched a late equalizer on a set piece to deny the Canadians a chance at top spot in their group. The goal meant El Salvador, which produced a surprising 3-3 tie against the favoured U.S. later Monday to win the group and eliminate the Americans, will take on Honduras in one of Saturdays semifinals. Attakora, who sat out against Cuba to avoid picking up a second yellow card and a subsequent suspension, said there was clearlly confusion on the tying goal.dddddddddddd "Its something that happens, especially that late in the game," Attakora said. "Youre hanging on, you dont want to give away a goal and things just dont go right. "It obviously wasnt our best game. I dont think anybody was happy with the performance, but weve put it in the past and are looking forward to the game against (Mexico) on the weekend." Attakoras performance in leading a young Canadian team that includes two 17-year-olds through a difficult group will surely turn some heads for a player who is currently without a professional team. "Its great to see so many young players," he said. "Its only going to help Canada in the future. I think all the young players getting this experience now is going to help the country in qualifying for World Cups in a couple years." Attakora had a bright start to his professional career at Toronto FC but fell out of favour because of a contract dispute last season before being dealt the San Jose Earthquakes. The Toronto native, who made just six appearances with San Jose in 2011 and has been without a club ever since, recently trained with Hibernia of the Scottish Premier League. Despite his personal uncertainty, Attakora wants to focus only on the task at hand -- getting to London. "A tournament like this is good for anybody to show (what they can do), not just myself," he said. "But my main focus is coming here and doing well for the team. My club situation will take care of itself in due time. Its the least of my worries and right now Im focused on helping the team as much as I can." cheap nfl jerseys cheap soccer jerseys ' ' '

Spring naar forum: