Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
. I scored the winner, but th
. I scored the winner, but th . I scored the winner, but th 0%[0 stemmen]
. I scored the winner, but th . I scored the winner, but th 0%[0 stemmen]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0
 Onderwerp afdrukken
ssing a penalty.dddddddddddd.Robert Braber gave Willem II the lead on the half hour against the run
wanglili
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Lawrence Tynes tenure as placekicker of the New York Giants appears to be over. The Giants on Wednesday announced that they had signed 11-year veteran Josh Brown, making it unlikely that Tynes will return after spending six seasons with the team and helping them win two Super Bowls. The 34-year-old Brown played four games with Cincinnati last season after Mike Nugent was hurt. He also has played with Seattle and St. Louis, scoring more than 1,000 points. He joins former Dallas Cowboy David Buehler and first-year kicker Jake Rogers on the Giants roster. Tynes, who is a free agent, did not immediately return an email from The Associated Press seeking comment. "Josh is an experienced, proven kicker in this league," general manager Jerry Reese said. "Just like we try to do at every position, we expect great competition for the placekicking job, and that will only make us better." Browns contract was terminated by the Rams on Apr. 30, 2012. He signed with the Jets on May 2 but was released on Aug. 27. Brown was out of football until he signed with the Bengals. The Giants also confirmed they have re-signed running back Ryan Torain, who was added in late November after Andre Brown broke his right leg. Torain had limited action in two games and did not have a rushing attempt. Cheap NHL Jerseys . Benson said he will surrender to authorities on Oct. 17, which is the Monday of Cincinnatis bye week. "This was a difficult decision for Mr. Benson," said Sam Bassett, the running backs lawyer. Cheap NFL Jerseys . - A little "Raymond Time" did the trick for Trail Blazers guard Raymond Felton. http://www.cheapjerseyspl.us.com/ . That is, until the next day. "I woke up and it felt pretty bad," Bernier said. The lower-body injury forced Bernier off the ice for two days earlier this week and cost him a planned start Thursday night. Cheap NBA Jerseys . The Russian looked like a safe bet to become a top 10 player when she cracked the top 50 in 2008 and broke into the top 20 two years later. Cheap Jerseys . NHL hockey is returning to the Manitoba capital. The True North Sports and Entertainment group announced on Tuesday that they have completed a deal to purchase the Atlanta Thrashers and move them to Winnipeg in time for the 2011-12 season.AMSTERDAM - Four-time defending champion Ajax saw its chances of a fifth straight title fade into the distance on Sunday as it lost 1-0 at Vitesse Arnhem to fall nine points behind Eredivisie leader PSV Eindhoven after 20 rounds.A listless Ajax created almost no clear-cut chances in Arnhem and the match looked to be heading for a 0-0 draw until Serbian substitute Uros Djurdjevic controlled a cross with his chest and fired a powerful shot past Jasper Cillessen in the 85th, two minutes after replacing Bertrand Traore.We were never in the match, Ajax coach Frank de Boer told national broadcaster NOS. If we had the ball, we gave it away as quickly as possible.De Boer said his team now needs to regroup. The defeat in Arnhem followed another poor performance in a goalless draw last weekend with arch rival Feyenoord.We dont need to look above us, we have to look at ourselves, De Boer said.PSV left it late Saturday night tto beat Willem II Tilburg 2-1, with Netherlands striker Memphis Depay scoring the winner in the 87th after earlier missing a penalty.dddddddddddd.Robert Braber gave Willem II the lead on the half hour against the run of play when he headed in a corner. PSV looked on its way to a shock home defeat to the 11th-placed Tilburg team until Juergen Locadia equalized in the 84th minute. Depay, who had blasted his penalty high over the bar in the 76th minute, made amends with his late winner.I stayed focused, Depay said. We believed we could create chances in five minutes. I scored the winner, but the whole team deserved it.Third-placed Feyenoord closed the gap on Ajax by beating ADO The Hague 2-1 on Sunday. Former ADO midfielder Lex Immers opened the scoring in the 10th minute and a Timothy Derijck own goal doubled the lead 10 minutes later. Mike van Duinen headed ADOs only goal two minutes after halftime. cheap nfl jerseys cheap soccer jerseys ' ' '

Spring naar forum: