Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
eapon was imperative for them to win a Super Bowl. Atlanta earn
eapon was imperative for them to win a Super Bowl. Atlanta earn eapon was imperative for them to win a Super Bowl. Atlanta earn 0%[0 stemmen]
eapon was imperative for them to win a Super Bowl. Atlanta earn eapon was imperative for them to win a Super Bowl. Atlanta earn 0%[0 stemmen]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0
 Onderwerp afdrukken
eapon was imperative for them to win a Super Bowl. Atlanta earn
wanglili
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks offence has gone from pathetic to prolific in a hurry. Paul Goldschmidt fell a single shy of the cycle, Justin Upton homered for the second time in three games, and the Diamondbacks climbed above .500 for the first time since May 4 by beating the Chicago Cubs 10-5 on Saturday night. A week after they were shut out three times -- and scored just once in another game -- on the road, the Diamondbacks have won four of five at home, accumulating 46 runs in the process. "Baseballs just crazy," Upton said. "We kept our positive outlook throughout the whole thing, even when we were being shut out. We put good at bats together, we just werent getting it done. Now were still putting together good at bats, and the balls are falling for us." Goldschmidt tripled in a run in Arizonas six-run fourth inning against Paul Maholm (4-6), homered in the sixth, and had a leadoff double. He scored his third run of the night in the eighth. Upton started the scoring with a solo home run off Maholm and had an RBI single. Asked what has happened to get the offence going, Arizona manager Kirk Gibson said "Im not sure I have the answer for you." "You just see better approaches, swings. Theyre hitting mistakes, for sure," he said. "Were driving the ball like we knew we could. It just took us a while to get going." Maholm hit his second career home run, a two-run shot off Ian Kennedy, but fell to 0-4 in his last eight stars. Craig Breslow (2-0) pitched 1 2-3 innings of scoreless relief to get the win. The Diamondbacks can complete a three-game sweep of the Cubs when they send rookie left-hander Wade Miley to the mound in search of his ninth win on Sunday. Jason Kubel, Aaron Hill and Miguel Montero each had a pair of RBIs as the Diamondbacks amassed 16 hits, one short of their season high. They have at least 10 hits in each of their last five games. Kennedy didnt benefit, though. Despite being spotted a 7-2 lead, Kennedy got a no decision after failing to make it through the fifth inning. "I was trying to get ahead of guys but my command was all over the place," Kennedy said. "My offspeed wasnt going for strikes and my fastball, either." Kennedy managed to get only one out after Alfonso Sorianos leadoff single. Geovany Soto drew a one-out walk, then Steve Clevenger doubled both runners home. Kennedy was relieved by the lefty Breslow, who struck out Adrien Cardenas but gave up a pinch-hit RBI single to Jeff Baker to cut the lead to 7-5. Kennedy, 0-2 in his last three starts, allowed five runs and 10 hits in 4 1-3 innings, striking out two, walking two and hitting a batter. Maholm, whose last win was May 9, went just 3 1-3 innings in his shortest outing of the season. He allowed seven runs, six earned, and nine hits. He didnt strike out a batter, walked three and a hit batter. The Cubs, 10-28 on the road, got four hits apiece from David DeJesus and Starlin Castro, the top two batters in the order, but neither scored. "Our core guys have to start doing something in the middle of that order," Cubs manager Dale Sveum said. The third through sixth hitters were a combined 1-for-14. Bryan LaHair, batting third, and Luis Valbuena, batting sixth, both were 0 for 5. "He (LaHair) has struggled all year with people in scoring position," Sveum said. "It just keeps continuing. You have to change the approach or whatever is going on but you have to get better at that." Arizona has won 11 of 16 overall and 9 of 10 at home. At 36-35, the Diamondbacks are above .500 for the first time since beating the Mets in New York to go 14-13 on May 4. After that, the Diamondbacks lost eight of nine. Uptons home run, followed by Maholms two-run homer, had Chicago ahead 2-1 in the fourth. Then the Cubs helped the Diamondbacks get rolling in the bottom half of the inning. With Arizona runners at first and third and one out, the third baseman Valbuena threw wide to first base after bobbling Hills grounder as the tying run scored. Upton followed with an RBI single, and Jason Kubel doubled two home and scored on Goldschmidts triple to the right field corner. Montero singled in Goldschmidt for the sixth run of the inning, ending the night for Maholm. Notes: Miley (8-3, 2.30 ERA) will face the Cubs Matt Garza (3-5, 4.07) on Sunday. Chicago is 3-15 against left-handed starters and is batting .220 against left-handed pitching. ... Arizona placed LHP Joe Saunders on the 15-day DL, retroactive to June 17, a move that could clear the way for the major league debut of top pitching prospect Trevor Bauer. Gibson confirmed that Bauer, the fifth overall pick in last years draft, is a candidate to take Saunders next start. ... Arizonas second-largest home crowd of the season (38,542) put the team over 1 million for the season in 36 games. The Diamondbacks needed 42 games to top 1 million last year. ... There were 22 runners were left on base, 12 by Arizona. nike air max 2015 mens sale . World No. 2 Donald beat world No. 3 Martin Kaymer, 5 & 3, while Poulter needed 19 holes to beat Nicolas Colsaerts. Donald is on an impressive Match Play run having won his last 12 match-play matches. nike air max 90 hyperfuse for sale . El Hamdaoui joined Malaga at the close of the summer transfer window, and with one start he has already equaled his goal scoring tally from last season with Italian club Fiorentina. "(El Hamdaoui) had a perfect start," coach Bernd Schuster said after getting his first win with Malaga. http://www.nikeonlinenz.com/nike-air-max-90-hyperfuse.html . Mikels brother Tony Obi told The Associated Press that Michael Obis car was found in Jos in central Nigeria, where kidnappings remain rare but religious and ethnic violence routinely flares. Obi declined to offer any details about how the family knew where to find the car. 2015 Mens Nike Roshe Run Lavender Blue Orange Green Running Shoes . Not so much over where he would wind up, but more about where his baby would be born. Jones and his wife are expecting their first child in September and he wanted to have everything worked out sooner rather than later. nike air max 2015 nz . After a wildly entertaining overtime, though, the Chicago Blackhawks got back to their winning ways. Patrick Kane set up Johnny Oduyas goal late in the second period and then got the decisive score in the shootout, leading the Blackhawks to a 2-1 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Thursday night.BUFORD, Ga. -- Julio Jones is starting to feel like a member of the Atlanta Falcons. Jones, the NFLs No. 6 overall draft pick, worked out on a field Tuesday for the first time with quarterback Matt Ryan and other new teammates. During the leagues lockout, Falcons players have routinely been running 7-on-7 passing drills at Buford High School, but this marked Jones debut on a field. The former Alabama standout did not run full speed, deciding it was best to jog his routes and catch some easy passes. Hes still recovering from foot surgery on a stress fracture that was discovered after the NFL combine. "I went to Dr. (Robert) Anderson in Charlotte (N.C.), and he released me last Tuesday to run," Jones said. "They just told me to take it very slow. Thats what Im going to do." Unable to watch film at Falcons headquarters, Jones has tried to immerse himself in the playbook. He received a copy from coach Mike Smith when the lockout was briefly lifted. Sitting down recently with Ryan and third-string quarterback John Parker Wilson, his teammate at Alabama, Jones got a better understanding of what his role will be in formations. "They looked over the playbook with me and told me what I needed to study as far as formations and what we use a lot," Jones said. "Thats what Ive been doing. Thats the stuff that Ive been mainly focusing on." Ryan said Jones is a quick learner. "Its our job to help him get up to speed so that well be ready to roll when the lockout ends," Ryan said. Much of Atlantas offence is similar to what Jones ran at Alabama. His new offensive cco-ordinator, Mike Mularkey, worked under Crimson Tide coach Nick Saban when both were with the Miami Dolphins a few years back.dddddddddddd "The schemes are the same," Jones said. "I just have to catch on to the different terminology." As a junior last season, Jones caught 78 passes for 1,133 yards and seven touchdowns. In Atlanta, the No. 1 receivers role belongs to Roddy White, who has yet to meet Jones in person, but the rookie is excited to have a four-time Pro Bowl wideout as his teammate. "Its good just to be out here and shake all these guys hands," Jones said after speaking to receiver Michael Jenkins. "Were ready to get to work." Jones knows expectations are high after the Falcons acquired him by trading up 21 spots and sending four draft picks to Cleveland. They felt another weapon was imperative for them to win a Super Bowl. Atlanta earned the NFCs top seed last year before suffering a lopsided home playoff loss to the Green Bay Packers, who had no trouble defending Pro Bowlers Ryan, White and running back Michael Turner and tight end in Tony Gonzalez. Some NFL teams were surprised at the combine when Jones ran the 40-yard dash in 4.34 seconds at the combine even though, nobody, including Jones, knew he had a stress fracture. Because of the injury and his new surroundings, Jones likes taking the steady pace. "Its very hard being an athlete to dial it down like that, but Im not in a race," Jones said. "These guys know my foot was hurt. I have to be ready for the season. Im just going to try to work my way back up now." cheap nfl jerseys cheap soccer jerseys ' ' '

Spring naar forum: