Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
ell, Patrice Cormiier and Paul Postma.d
ell, Patrice Cormiier and Paul Postma.d ell, Patrice Cormiier and Paul Postma.d 0%[0 stemmen]
ell, Patrice Cormiier and Paul Postma.d ell, Patrice Cormiier and Paul Postma.d 0%[0 stemmen]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0
 Onderwerp afdrukken
utesutesell, Patrice Cormiier and Paul Postma.d
wanglili
MONTREAL -- Italian soccer great Alessandro Nesta didnt need to be dragged away from the soccer pitch. The 37-year-old defender officially retired after the Montreal Impact was eliminated from the Major League Soccer playoffs, although he missed the 3-0 loss in Houston last week with an injury. Joining his teammates at a season-ending news conference on Wednesday was perhaps his last act as a player. "Im very happy because my body is tired," said Nesta. "I think its time to finish. "Twenty years at a high level -- I was lucky. I won a lot of trophies. And this is the perfect time to say stop. Ill start a new life with my family, another job. I dont know." Nesta got a standing ovation as he was feted before the Impacts final home game of the season Oct. 19. He left late in the 2-1 win over Philadelphia with a calf injury. He had earlier announced that the 2013 campaign would be his last. He will move to his house in Miami and hopes to become a coach one day, although he denied a report that he would replace Marco Schallibaum as the Impacts bench boss. The Rome native, a boyhood friend of Montreal striker Marco Di Vaio, joined the Impact on July 5, 2012 on a free transfer after a decade with Italian giant AC Milan. He joined Lazios youth academy in 1985 and began his pro career with the Roman club, but went to AC Milan on a 30-million Euro transfer in 2002. He won the first of two Champions League titles that season. He played 78 times for Italy and was part of the 2006 World Cup champions, although he didnt play beyond the group stage due to an injury. Nesta was named to the EUFA team of the year, an all-star team for European players, four times, and was considered by many as the best defender of his generation. Asked about his experience in MLS, Nesta said it still needs work to be a top league. "For me, the problem in this league is we have to improve tactically," he said. "Every team. "In Europe, you work every day on tactics, and when you play you feel better sometimes. Here the (Swiss) coach Schallibaum did good work. We have to go in this direction. Thats my opinion." Jake Fisher Womens Jersey . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. A.J. Green Jersey . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. http://www.footballbengalsofficial.com/Paul-Dawson-Bengals-Jersey/ .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Jake Fisher Youth Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cedric Ogbuehi Bengals Jersey . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda.ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Jason Pominville scored the only goal of the shootout to lift the Minnesota Wild to a 4-3 win over the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday night. Minnesota took a 2-0 lead into the locker room after 20 minutes on goals Carson McMillan and Charlie Coyle. New Wild defenceman Keith Ballard assisted on both. Winnipeg (1-2-2) stormed back with second-period goals by Eric ODell, Patrice Cormiier and Paul Postma.ddddddddddddMinnesota defenceman Ryan Suter forged a 3-3 tie in the third period, scoring off a feed from Zach Parise. Ondrej Pavelec made 33 saves for Winnipeg, while Niklas Backstrom had 28 saves for Minnesota, and stopped Blake Wheeler, Andrew Ladd and Bryan Little in the shootout. The teams will play in the NHLs new Central Division this season. wholesale jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys cheap nfl jerseys ' ' '

Spring naar forum: