Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
es. But we need him on the field. Hes a big part of our team." Bautista is hitting .251 with 24 home runs and 64 RBI this season. He was one of four To
es. But we need him on the field. Hes a big part of our team." Bautista is hitting .251 with 24 home runs and 64 RBI this season. He was one of f es. But we need him on the field. Hes a big part of our team." Bautista is hitting .251 with 24 home runs and 64 RBI this season. He was one of f 0%[0 stemmen]
es. But we need him on the field. Hes a big part of our team." Bautista is hitting .251 with 24 home runs and 64 RBI this season. He was one of f es. But we need him on the field. Hes a big part of our team." Bautista is hitting .251 with 24 home runs and 64 RBI this season. He was one of f 0%[0 stemmen]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0
 Onderwerp afdrukken
es. But we need him on the field. Hes a big part of our team." Bautista is hitting .251 with 24
wanglili
HALIFAX -- Just a day after playing one of the best games of his life, Andrea Bargnanis season that had held so much promise came to a screeching halt. And some ways, the Toronto Raptors campaign did too. The Italian centre and teams leading scorer would go on to miss 35 games with a calf injury, spoiling a strong season for the big man and throwing a giant wrench into the Raptors campaign. After an off-season of rehab, Bargnani is keen for a fresh start. "Yeah, for sure its a long time for me (since he last played). I dont remember another time when I was so many days without playing games," Bargnani said Wednesday. Bargnani lit up the scoreboard on Jan. 24 against Phoenix, scoring 36 points -- 18 in the third quarter alone -- and shooting a perfect 12-for-12 from the free throw line in Torontos first win over the Suns in eight years. It was his first game back from a calf injury that kept him out six games and that he thought was ancient history. But just a night later at Sacramento, he pulled it again. "The second time when I got hurt I realized right away it was pretty bad," Bargnani said. "I realized right away it was not going to be two or three weeks." The Raptors No. 1 draft pick in 2006 was having a career year. For a guy with the reputation as being a soft player, his attention to the defensive side of the game under new coach Dwane Casey was dramatic and impressive. "Last year, definitely," Bargnani said, when asked if last season was the best basketball hes played. "Not much for the offence because I always play good in the offence, but I was playing very good on defence, thats why it was the best." That made his season-ending injury even tougher to take. "It was tough mentally, because I had to sit out and watch my teammates play," he said. The seven-footer went home to Italy in the off-season and has come back healthy and strong. "Really happy that hes come into camp in great shape, 15 pounds heavier, stronger but hes playing at that high level that we saw last year and Im excited about it," Casey said. Bargnani, his hair soaked with sweat after a gruelling morning practice at the Canada Games Centre, said the extra weight comes from a summer spent in the gym. He didnt follow a special diet -- "just grandmas cooking." The 26-year-old took a rare summer off from Italys national team to fully heal his body and mind, a much-needed break for someone whos played professionally since he was 18, and Casey said Bargnani is back even better than he was to start the season last year. "When he plays at that level, he can be an all-star, one of the most talented players in the league when he plays at that level," Casey said. "And I have all the confidence in the world that he can do that." The extra weight, said Casey, will help his physical play and his stamina. "Hes moving strong with the ball. Hes got (small forward) Dom McGuire going at him and hes going to face a lot of guys like that this year, we have to get him used to going against those 6-8, 6-9 guys that are quick and physical." Casey said teams guard Bargnani with six-foot-eight players. "Hes getting that in practice every day so its going to help him and I see him playing with such aggression and such confidence now hes giving everybody fits when we get him the ball," Casey said. The coachs one complaint was number of turnovers Bargnani committed on Day 2 of camp, an affliction that he said struck virtually the entire team. The climate of this years camp is different from last years when Casey came in as a new coach with a focus mainly on defence. With those defensive principles now in place, the coach has allotted more time to the offensive end of the game at this camp. The players are adjusting to a more up-tempo style than they played last season. "It was a good day, love our effort, love our spirit but way too many turnovers," Casey said. "One thing when you play fast and were trying to up-tempo the game, there becomes a responsibility with the ball, and everyones guilty of it and its natural. But thats the only thing Im saying were behind on is taking are of the ball and making sure we make the right basketball play, the smart basketball play. "The effort is there; its one of those things were doing to have to grow into, playing at a high tempo. Every drill we run is on a clock and that heightens the situation and with that, we were just too careless with the ball." The Raptors will practise through Saturday in Halifax. They host Real Madrid in their pre-season opener on Monday at the Air Canada Centre. http://www.nonikeskobilligsalg.com/nike-roshe-run-dame.html . The duo scored 97.79 points and totaled 163.52 points, finishing well ahead of Maia and Alex Shibutani of the United States in second with 148. http://www.nonikeskobilligsalg.com/adidas-zx-flux/adidas-zx-flux-herre-dame.html . -- Carson Palmer completed six passes to six receivers on the Arizona Cardinals opening drive that led to a touchdown. http://www.nonikeskobilligsalg.com/nike-roshe-run-herre-dame/nike-roshe-run-mesh.html .S. Open. The seventh-seeded former world No. 1 great blew past Argentine Carlos Berlocq 6-3, 6-2, 6-1 in 1 hour, 35 minutes at Ashe Stadium on the hardcourts at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. http://www.nonikeskobilligsalg.com/nike-air-max-2015/nike-air-max-2015-herre-dame.html . -- Last month, Richie Incognito said severe repercussions would be warranted if the Miami Dolphins kept allowing sacks at such an alarming rate. http://www.nonikeskobilligsalg.com/nike-roshe-run-herre-dame.html . Jakobshalle. The Canadian skip had the evening off to relax knowing his spot in the gold-medal game was secure. Howard defeated Scotlands Tom Brewster 7-6 in the Page playoff 1-versus-2 game on Saturday to advance straight to the final of the world mens curling championship.TORONTO -- After being ejected for arguing balls and strikes, Jose Bautista said after the Blue Jays victory that hes trying to control his emotions. Bautista was thrown out of Sundays 2-1 win over the Houston Astros after arguing a called strike that led to a strikeout in the seventh inning. Bautista had barely stepped away from the batters box when home-plate umpire Sam Holbrook ejected him. "I said, I thought you have the biggest bleep strike zone that Ive seen all year, and that was it," Bautista said. "I was out of the game." Though it was just Bautistas second ejection of the season, his propensity to argue with umpires may have earned him something of a reputation. Its a problem the all-star outfielder has said hes working on. "Im always looking to hold it in when I think a bad call is made," Bautista said. "Im always looking to stay in games. Im always looking to try to do something good for the team. Im always looking to try to help us win the game. Im not trying to strike out, Im not trying to get ejected and Im not trying to not come through in that big situation." Bautista had popped out, flied out and grounded out before coming up in the seventh with a runner in scoring position. After falling behind 1-2 on two called strikes, Bautista swung and missed a pitch that he knew was a ball. "Theres things that are out of my control that make or put you in better or worse situations when it comees to at-bats and counts," he said.dddddddddddd "Im just trying to make contact. Either my eyes are deceiving me or I just dont have a good feel for the strike zone right now. I swung at a ball and struck out, and thats the bottom line." Manager John Gibbons came out to have some words with Holbrook, but he would have preferred Bautista just walked away instead. "Yeah, stay in the game," Gibbons said. "I understand the frustration, thats the way it goes. But we need him on the field. Hes a big part of our team." Bautista is hitting .251 with 24 home runs and 64 RBI this season. He was one of four Toronto players in the all-star game. Bautista said its "impossible" to know whether hes being targeted by umpires because of his reputation. The work he needs to do is independent of calls made on the field. "What I need to do is stay in the games and realize that unfortunately even though I would love for right calls to be made consistently, thats just not going to happen and Ive got to deal with it," Bautista said. "Ive been trying to control myself as much as I can. But it is something that Im not as good at as other players. I struggle with it. I play with a lot of heart and emotion and I try to always come through for us. When I dont, it upsets me. If I fail on my own, it upsets me and if I feel like some opportunities are being taken away from me, it upsets me even more." cheap nfl jerseys cheap soccer jerseys ' ' '

Spring naar forum: