Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
-- was the perfect mentor for Irving. "Im going to miss cleveland fans and the organization!" Davis wrote on his Twitter page. "When I was down and
-- was the perfect mentor for Irving. "Im going to miss cleveland fans and the organization!" Davis wrote on his Twitter page. "When I -- was the perfect mentor for Irving. "Im going to miss cleveland fans and the organization!" Davis wrote on his Twitter page. "When I 0%[0 stemmen]
-- was the perfect mentor for Irving. "Im going to miss cleveland fans and the organization!" Davis wrote on his Twitter page. "When I -- was the perfect mentor for Irving. "Im going to miss cleveland fans and the organization!" Davis wrote on his Twitter page. "When I 0%[0 stemmen]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0
 Onderwerp afdrukken
-- was the perfect mentor for Irving. "Im going to miss cleveland fans and the organization!&qu
wanglili
NEW YORK -- Rangers coach John Tortorella was fined US$30,000 by the NHL for critical comments of the league and the officials in New Yorks Winter Classic victory over Philadelphia. Just hours after Tortorella publicly apologized for his remarks, the NHL came down hard on the combustible coach Wednesday night. ESPNNewYork.com and the NBC Sports Network first reported the amount of the fine. "There is no acceptable explanation or excuse for commentary challenging the integrity of the League, its officials or its broadcast partners," said Colin Campbell, the NHL vice-president of hockey operations. "People can disagree with calls by officials on the ice, but even in instances of the utmost frustration there is no justification for speaking as inappropriately and irresponsibly as Mr. Tortorella did." Tortorella questioned several calls that were made and not made by referees Ian Walsh and Dennis LaRue late in the 3-2 victory Monday, including a penalty shot that was awarded to Philadelphia with 19.6 seconds left in regulation. Henrik Lundqvist stopped Danny Briere on the attempt, and the Rangers hung on. Tortorella suggested that NBC, which televised the game, and the NHL might have been in collusion to get the game tied. "Im not sure if NBC got together with the refs or what to turn this into an overtime game," Tortorella said Monday. "For two good refs, I thought the game was reffed horribly. Im not sure what happened there. "Maybe they wanted to get into overtime. Im not sure if they had meetings about that or what. But we stood in there. I dont want to ... because they are good guys. I just thought it was, in that third period, it was disgusting." Tortorella backtracked Wednesday, when the Rangers got back to practice following an off day. He said he spoke to Campbell on Tuesday and apologized to Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren. He added that he didnt call Walsh and LaRue to apologize because he feels those apologies should be made in person. "Using the word disgusting, I dont think was the proper way to go about it as far as talking about Dennis and Ian so I was wrong there," Tortorella said. "My tongue-in-cheek comments regarding NBC, the league, the refs as far as whats come about here. People thinking was it fixed? Are you trying to get it to overtime? Or that type of thinking, that was not even in my mind. They were sarcastic comments by me at the wrong time. "Its frustration on my part as far as the referees were concerned and how it was done at the end of the game. So please, I want to get that straight. Not for second, no way, time, shape or form, did I think anything like that goes on with our league, or ever will. For me to question the integrity of the league, the integrity of NBC, the integrity of Dennis and Ian, the Philadelphia Flyers, the Rangers, go right down through all the people here, theres not a chance Im thinking that way." Nike Free 5.0 Womens Cheap . Since being named the Sharks head coach on June 12, 2008, the 45-year-old McLellan has posted a 220-108-48 record. Nike Free 5.0 V4 NZ . 3 goaltender. Detroit hasnt settled who else will be around to back up starter Jimmy Howard, but the Red Wings felt MacDonald was worth keeping in the system. http://www.nzfreecheapshoes.com/nike-roshe-run/nike-roshe-run-womens.html . -- Jim Caldwell is back in the NFL, this time as the Baltimore Ravens quarterbacks coach. Nike Air Max 1 NZ . The 27-year-old sustained the injury during Bayerns preseason friendly against Werder Bremen. With the operation being deemed a success, the clubs doctor ordered the striker to rest for three weeks before starting light training work again. Nike Air Max 2015 NZ . The CFL club announced Thursday that Willis was arrested Sunday with one count of driving under the influence in Atlanta.CLEVELAND -- When the Cavaliers selected point guard Kyrie Irving with the No. 1 overall pick in the draft, veteran Baron Davis future in Cleveland became uncertain. On Wednesday, his short stay ended. Using the NBAs new amnesty clause, the Cavs waived Davis, a move that knocks the US$28 million he is owed over the next two seasons off the salary cap. The Cavs will have to pay Davis, but theyll have more flexibility going forward as they try to improve a team that won just 19 games last season. Davis was acquired last season in a trade with the Los Angeles Clippers. Although Cleveland was probably not the destination Davis had in mind, he played hard, seemed to embrace a leadership role and put any past problems between he and Cavs coach Byron Scott behind. The pair had a falling out when Davis played for Scott in New Orleans. "We would like to thank Baron for his contributions to the team during his time in Cleveland," said general manager Chris Grant. "He has been an absolute professional since the day he joined the Cavs and we now wish him the best in the future." Davis release had been expected since tthe opening of training camp past week.dddddddddddd Scott gave a strong clue that Davis time was running out when the coach said he -- and not Davis -- was the perfect mentor for Irving. "Im going to miss cleveland fans and the organization!" Davis wrote on his Twitter page. "When I was down and out you believed in me and embraced me! I will always be a cav!" With Davis gone, Scott can immediately turn his offence over to Irving, the former Duke standout who wound up with Cleveland after Grant acquired Davis and an unprotected lottery pick from the Clippers for guard Mo Williams and forward Jamario Moon. That pick ended up being the one that got the Cavs the first selection. Davis averaged 13.9 points and 6.1 assists in 15 games with the Cavs last season. He missed time because of injuries and a family death, but when he was in the lineup Cleveland went 6-9. The 32-year-old had not practiced since arriving at camp because of a bulging back disc. Davis left the team last weekend to get a second opinion on his back. Hes now a free agent and could draw interest from other teams if hes healthy. cheap nfl jerseys cheap soccer jerseys ' ' '

Spring naar forum: