Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
hit him well with my swings," said Sturm, a German of Bosnian descent. "W
hit him well with my swings," said Sturm, a German of Bosnian descent. "W hit him well with my swings," said Sturm, a German of Bosnian descent. "W 0%[0 stemmen]
hit him well with my swings," said Sturm, a German of Bosnian descent. "W hit him well with my swings," said Sturm, a German of Bosnian descent. "W 0%[0 stemmen]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0
 Onderwerp afdrukken
hit him well with my swings," said Sturm, a German of Bosnian descent. "W
wanglili
CLEVELAND - As Johnny Manziel waits to see if the Browns will make him their starting quarterback this week, Cincinnati Bengals coach Marvin Lewis called the rookie a midget during a radio interview on Monday night.Speaking on a weekly Bengals show on WLW-AM in Cincinnati, Lewis was asked if the uncertainty about Clevelands quarterback situation affected their preparation for a game Sunday in Cleveland. Browns coach Mike Pettine hasnt decided if the 6-foot Manziel will replace struggling starter Brian Hoyer and make his first NFL start against the Bengals.No, it doesnt, Lewis said. It doesnt at all. Youll get a little bit more movement if Manziels the quarterback, the thing that they did against (last week against) Buffalo. But other than that, no, it doesnt impact you at all. Youve got to go defend the offence, you dont defend the player.As one of the programs hosts began asking another question, Lewis interrupted and said, particularly a midget.Through the teams publicity department, Lewis later apologized for the comment.I apologize to Johnny, the Browns and to all the fans in Cleveland, Lewis said in his statement. It was just a poor remark. I really didnt mean anything by it.A message was left seeking comment from the Browns.The Bengals (8-4-1) lead the AFC North by a half-game over Pittsburgh and Baltimore following a 42-21 loss to the Steelers at Paul Brown Stadium on Sunday. The Browns beat the Bengals 24-3 in a Thursday night game on Nov. 6, with Hoyer completing 15 of 23 passes for 198 yards.Pettine said Monday that he might be leaning toward switching to Manziel, who came off the bench two weeks ago against the Bills. Hoyer has thrown just one touchdown pass and eight interceptions in his last four games.Pettine considered a switch last week but decided to stick with Hoyer, the Cleveland-area native who had the Browns (7-6) in the hunt for their first playoff appearance since 2002.___AP Sports Writer Joe Kay in Cincinnati contributed to this report.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Nike Air Max 90 Baratas Hombre . Now their 48 minutes away from booking tee times. The Thunder stole another one from the Lakers on Saturday, getting a go-ahead three-pointer from Kevin Durant with 13. Nike Free 3.0 v4 Mujer . How? Crosby and the Penguins dished out the kind of punishment they can only hope swings the series back their way. Pushed to the brink of a sweep, Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and Jordan Staal pushed back with a vengeance, helping Pittsburgh score nine goals in the first two periods of a 10-3 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Wednesday night in their opening-round playoff series. http://www.zapatillas-nikeoutlet.es/nike-free-run-3/nike-free-run-3-mujer.html . The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday. New Balance 574 Island Pack . Carcillo pushed Pitkanen hard into the boards behind Carolinas net while both were chasing the puck. Pitkanen left the game but he did return later. Carcillo wasnt assessed a penalty on the play. It will mark the second time Carcillo will miss time to suspension this year. Nike Air Max 90 Baratas Mujer . Newcastle goalkeeping coach Andy Woodman, who was sent to the stands after the incident, has also been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association. STUTTGART, Germany -- Felix Sturm defeated defending champion Darren Barker with a second round TKO to take the Britons IBF middleweight title on Saturday. Former WBA champion Sturm twice knocked Barker to the canvas and looked set to finish him off when the towel was thrown in. Referee Mark Nelson called it off 2 minutes, 9 seconds into the round. "I hit him well with my swings," said Sturm, a German of Bosnian descent. "We worked on that in training. I also worked on my hip rotation and was more stable than before." Barker, who pointed at his hip after going down the second time, was limping and clearly in major discomforrt.dddddddddddd. The Londoner previously had two hip replacement operations. He was taken to a hospital directly after the bout to assess the extent of his injury. "Its good that it was short. My wife didnt have to suffer so much," said Sturm, who dedicated his win to her. "She deserves this belt more than I." He became the first German to win four world titles and improved to 38-3-2 (17 KO), while Barker dropped to 26-2 (16 KO). Sturm added that he was looking forward to the rematch in England early next year, though it remains to be seen if there will be one, depending on the extent of Barkers hip injury. cheap jerseys cheap nhl jerseys ' ' '

Spring naar forum: