Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
-year prison sentence for laundering money to a drug gang
-year prison sentence for laundering money to a drug gang -year prison sentence for laundering money to a drug gang 0%[0 stemmen]
-year prison sentence for laundering money to a drug gang -year prison sentence for laundering money to a drug gang 0%[0 stemmen]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0
 Onderwerp afdrukken
-year prison sentence for laundering money to a drug gang
wanglili
TORONTO -- Colby Rasmus tried to forget everything that happened early Sunday afternoon. An 0 for 3 start to the day didnt help the Toronto Blue Jays much, especially when he popped out in a big spot in the seventh inning. But when the Houston Astros chose to again intentionally walk Edwin Encarnacion to get to Rasmus in the ninth, the centre fielder came through with the game-winning single to give the Blue Jays a 2-1 walk-off win. "It set up the way they want it to, in their favour, with a base open able to walk Eddie," manager John Gibbons said. "And then Colby stepped up." It was shaping to be a day for ruing missed opportunities. The Blue Jays left 12 runners on base and had plenty of chances to take the lead. Three times they had a runner in scoring position and failed to bring him home. "All those guys we left on base, we had opportunities," Gibbons said. "We couldnt capitalize." The seventh inning offered an excellent opportunity, after Melky Cabrera got on with a ground-rule double. After designated hitter Jose Bautista struck out and was ejected, the Astros intentionally walked Encarnacion to get to Rasmus, who popped out to end the inning. That was on Rasmus mind when he stepped up with Emilio Bonifacio on second base as the potential winning run. He was looking fastball all the way against Houston reliever Jose Cisnero. "The at-bat before that was a tough one," Rasmus said. "They walk Edwin in front of me, and some things didnt go my way. It wasnt the easiest at-bat, but the last at-bat I went up there telling myself Im looking for a cookie and Im not swinging at nothing else until I have to." Sitting in the home clubhouse at Rogers Centre, starter Todd Redmond said all Rasmus needed was a "little base hit." On a 3-2 pitch, the 26-year-old got a ground ball through the infield, and the speedy Bonifacio had no trouble rounding third and scoring. It was a nice way for Rasmus to end the week after misplaying a ball in the outfield Wednesday that led to the Blue Jays seventh straight loss. But Rasmus, whos hitting .272 after his game-winning single, said this is definitely the most comfortable he has felt at the plate during his career. "I just try to focus on ways to get things off my mind and off my chest and let some things go that bother me and just come back the next day as a fresh day and go out there and battle and try to keep my legs under me," he said. "I just try to know that my talent will take over if I get my rest, and my body is prepared to go." Just like Rasmus didnt want to overthink a crucial at-bat, Redmond didnt want to put too much pressure on himself in just his fourth start of the season. The 28-year-old allowed just three hits -- one being a solo home run by former Blue Jays prospect Brett Wallace -- in six strong innings. "I got brought up to keep the team in ballgames, and so far thats what Im doing: Give the team a chance to win," Redmond said. "I just come up here and try to keep guys in the game." Redmond finished with a career-best 10 strikeouts in his longest outing of the season. He said the key was getting ahead on hitters and locating his fastball. "Redmond did another great job, he really did," Gibbons said. "He competes, he gets big outs. Strikeouts are valuable -- he can get those." Big hits are valuable, too, especially on a day that runs were hard to come by. Bonifacio managed to get one to lead off the ninth with a double. "It was a huge hit to get that inning started," Gibbons said. "Weve said all along: When he uses the middle of the field and doesnt pull off the ball, is not a dead-hook guy, he can hit." The majority of the lineup struggled to hit Sunday, starting 0-for-10 with runners in scoring position. But because Redmond and Torontos bullpen held up, Rasmus had the chance to be the hero. "The way the game went, you didnt expect it to be a close game late like that, but we got the big hit late," Gibbons said. Goedkope Nike Air Max 1 . (AP) -- Mike Moustakas hit two balls that had chances to go deep. Goedkope Nike Roshe Run Nederland . Canada dropped to 0-2 in the four-team tournament, losing to France in its opener. Canadians coach Lisa Thomaidis said the game was a missed opportunity. http://www.goedkoopnlairmax.nl/nike-lunar-schoenen/nike-lunarglide-5-heren.html . The Toronto Blue Jays general manager said Friday the club sent the promising outfielder to triple-A Las Vegas to allow him the chance to make adjustments to his swing. Nike Air Max 1 Dames Goedkoop .C. -- Former South Carolina player Mark Anderson won the BMW Charity Pro-Am on Sunday for his first Web. Nike Air Max 90 Dames Goedkoop . The Dallas Cowboys quarterback was limited in practice Wednesday because of his still-swollen bruised right hand, though he did throw several passes.SAO PAULO - Peles condition is continuing to improve and doctors have suspended kidney treatment for the soccer great, a Brazilian hospital said Sunday.The Albert Einstein hospital said the 74-year-old Pele, who won three World Cups with Brazil, remains in an intensive care unit but is no longer undergoing the hemodialysis that had been needed to help support his only kidney.The hospital said in its latest report about Peles condition that the Brazilian has good clinical evolution and remains lucid and stable in terms of blood pressure and the respiratory system.The renal support treatment was suspended until tomorrow (Monday), when its necessity will be reevaluated, the hospital said.Doctors did not discard putting Pele back on hemodialysis in the next few days if his body does not respond well to the suspension of the treatment.Pele was hospitalized on Monday after being diagnosed with a urinary tract infection that stemmed from a Nov. 13 surgery to remove kidney stones.The hospital said Pele continued to respond well to antibiotic treatment and showed no signns of the urinary infection.ddddddddddddPeles son, former player Edinho, was in the hospital on Saturday and said his father was very upbeat.Edinho, who is appealing a 33-year prison sentence for laundering money to a drug gang, said Pele is expected to be released from the hospital by the end of next week.As a player, Pele had surgery to remove a kidney after complications from a broken rib sustained during a game.Peles personal aide, Jose Fornos Rodrigues, said the absence of the kidney wasnt affecting Peles treatment. The hospital has declined to say whether missing a kidney was a problem in Peles case.Brazilian and international media have been closely monitoring Peles condition since last week, when the hospital said he became unstable and was transferred to an intensive care unit.A national hero and a worldwide ambassador to the game, Pele is regarded by many as the greatest player of all time. He is known as soccers most prolific scorer with 1,281 goals in 1,363 career matches.___Follow Tales Azzoni on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tazzoni cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys from china ' ' '

Spring naar forum: