Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » IJs
 Onderwerp afdrukken
Mats Zuccarello Womens Jersey
apple527
Tennis player Caroline Wozniacki (R) of Denmark celebrates after crossing the finish line of the New York City Marathon in New York Panske Nike Air Max 97 Biele Cierne Vypredaj , November 2, 2014.[PhotoAgencies] Tennis player Caroline Wozniacki (L) of Denmark shows her medal while she is congratulated by U.S. tennis player Serena Williams at the finish line of the New York City Marathon in New York, November 2, 2014. [PhotoAgencies]
NEW YORK - Caroline Wozniacki was thrilled with her first marathon.

The tennis star ran the 26.2 mile course in just under 3 hours, 27 minutes _ a few minutes ahead of her desired time. She originally had hoped to come in under 4 hours and quickly adjusted her goal to 3:30 during the race. So when she crossed the line and saw her time she was ecstatic.

"The crowd was amazing. It was incredible. It was such an incredible experience Panske Nike Air Max TN Cierne Cervene Vypredaj ," the 24-year-old former No. 1 ranked player said. "I'm so happy to have done this. I'm so proud. Now I have this medal. I can say that I've done the New York City Marathon. I've even done it at a cool time. So I'm really, really happy."

She was met at the finish line by her friend and tennis rival Serena Williams and the pair hugged.

Wozniacki was somewhat amazed that she had done so well since she admitted that she didn't really prepare as well as she could have for the race. Her longest training run was 13 miles.

"I think I've done everything you're not supposed to do before a marathon," Wozniacki said laughing. "I had a Halloween party three days ago and came back at like 4 in the morning. Two days ago I chilled a little bit, but I've been really busy."

She also said that she went to the New York Rangers game on Saturday night, foregoing a traditional pasta dinner.

Wozniakci was also busy raising money for charity. Her marathon raised over $81 Panske Nike Air Max 95 Cierne Sede Vypredaj ,000 for Team for Kids, which helps fund marathon organizer New York Road Runners' youth programs. She said that Williams made a big contribution to the charity.

Wozniacki left open the chance to run another marathon - just don't expect it any time soon.

"Right now I don't think I'm going to do one for a few years, but probably at some point I'm going to do another one. Right now I'm just tired," she said. "I'm exhausted. If you ask me right now, then I'd say no Panske Nike Air Max 90 Ultra SE Cierne Biele Vypredaj , but I'm sure that I'm going to look back on this experience and say that this was awesome and want to do it again."

NANYUKI, Kenya, Oct. 18 (Xinhua) -- East Africa's largest black rhino sanctuary, OI Pejeta Wildlife Conservancy said Saturday that one of its four northern white rhinos was found dead on Friday.

Ol Pejeta CEO Richard Vigne, said Saturday the sanctuary's rangers found the 34-year-old Suni dead in his boma in central Kenya.

"Suni was not a victim of poaching and we have yet to establish the cause of his sudden death. The Kenya Wildlife Service vets will conduct a post mortem as soon as possible Panske Nike Air Max 90 Essential Cierne Biele Vypredaj ," Vigne said.

Suni was one of the four northern white rhinos residing on OI Pejeta Conservancy, a 90,000-acre game reserve boasting a wide array of wildlife, including the endangered black and white rhinos, elephants Lacne Nike Air Max 90 KPU Cervene Biele Vypredaj , leopards, lions and chimpanzees.

The iconic white rhino was born at the Dvur Kralove Zoo in the Czech Republic. Together with one other male and two females, he was translocated from the zoo to OI Pejeta in 2009.

There are now only six northern white rhinos left in the world. Suni was one of the last two breeding males in the world, and no northern white rhinos are known to have survived in the wild.

"Consequently, the species now stands at the brink of complete extinction Damske Nike Air Max 90 Ruzove Vypredaj , a sorry testament to the greed of the human race," Vigne said.

"We will continue to do what we can to work with the remaining three animals on OI Pejeta in the hope that our efforts will one day result in the successful birth of a northern white rhino calf, " Vigne added.

VIENNA, Sept. 10 (Xinhua) -- Five people died in a traffic accident in Lower Austria to the south of Vienna on Sunday, local media reported.

The accident happened in the morning when a foreign plate van with eight people crashed into the guard rail on Austrian highway Wiener Aubenringautobahn (A 21). No other car was involved in the accident.

According to local media Damske Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit Cierne Modre Vypredaj , five people died in tragedy including a child. Two others were seriously injured.

The Wiener Aubenringautobahn (A 21) in the driving direction of Vienna was closed due to the accident.

Premier Li stresses vocational education to boost "Made in China" brand

Xinhua weekly photos

90 people killed in Mexico earthquake

Feature: Flying Tigers soldier that will never be forgotten

China, Pakistan air forces hold joint training exercises

Pic story: Chinese grape and wine expert

Farmers busy with farm work around Bailu across China

Rural children take free lunch in SW China's Guizhou

KHOST, Afghanistan, Sept. 6 (Xinhua) -- At least six militantsincluding a key commander named Jehad Shah were killed as unmannedplane targeted a Taliban hideout in Nadir Shah Kot district of theeastern Khost province on Wednesday, an army spokesman CaptainAbdullah said.

"Acting upon intelligence report the security forces conducteddrone strike on Taliban hideout in Zinokhil area of Nadir Shah Kotdistrict early today morning Panske Nike Air Max 90 VT Bright Cervene Vypredaj , killing six rebels including theirkey commander Jehad Shad and injuring another," Abdullah toldXinhua.

However, locals said that the drone targeted a car killing allthose traveling in.

Taliban militants haven't commented yet. Enditem

The personal meltdown of 2007 hit numerous men and women incredibly tricky in truth, not least due to the catastrophic impression it had around the US housing market place. The housing bubble in the 1990s and 2000s arrived to an abrupt . Cheap Hoodies Cheap Hats Cheap Hats Cheap MLB Jerseys Cheap Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Hockey Jerseys

Spring naar forum: