Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
t you old farts on the panel but I wasnt alive for two of them. Garrison: seven goals this season, seven goals before that in his en
t you old farts on the panel but I wasnt alive for two of them. Garrison: seven goals this season, seven goals before that in his en t you old farts on the panel but I wasnt alive for two of them. Garrison: seven goals this season, seven goals before that in his en 0%[0 stemmen]
t you old farts on the panel but I wasnt alive for two of them. Garrison: seven goals this season, seven goals before that in his en t you old farts on the panel but I wasnt alive for two of them. Garrison: seven goals this season, seven goals before that in his en 0%[0 stemmen]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0
 Onderwerp afdrukken
t you old farts on the panel but I wasnt alive for two of them. Garrison: seven goals this season, s
wanglili
MONACO -- Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone still hopes the Bahrain Grand Prix will go ahead but admits finding a prospective date in an already long season could yet prove a headache. F1s governing body has given Bahrain until June 3 to decide if a new date can be set for the race this year. It was meant to be the season opener on March 13, but was cancelled by Bahrains Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa after anti-government protests in the country. "I hope F1 will be racing there, the teams are happy, the problem is the date," Ecclestone said Thursday at the Monaco Grand Prix. "The trouble for the teams is that it is difficult with all their people, so theyre going to speak to them and find out what the general feeling is." Team chiefs discussed the matter after Thursdays second practice session in Monaco had ended. The decision whether the race goes ahead, and when, will be made during next weeks World Motor Sport Council meeting in Barcelona. One possible option is for the Bahrain Grand Prix to take Indias slot at the end of October, meaning New Delhi would have to wait until early December for its inaugural appearance -- a move that would also add to an arduous season. "The teams are concerned they will be overextended, but we have to make a decision because the teams want to know what is going on," Ecclestone said, adding that there will be no extension to Bahrains deadline. As things currently stand, the Brazilian Grand Prix is scheduled to be the last of the season on Nov. 27. Udonis Haslem Jersey . Matt Cooke and Tyler Kennedy also scored for the Penguins, who got all their goals in the third period after falling behind 1-0. Staal started the run by putting in a rebound. Goran Dragic Swingman Jersey . In the two games theyve played since it was announced that Spezza was undergoing back surgery, the Senators have managed just one goal and dropped two straight to Carolina and Montreal. http://www.nbaheatsonline.com/womens-hassan-whiteside-basketball-jersey/ .1-million contract with right-hander Rick Porcello and a $1. Josh McRoberts Heat Jersey .J. -- Two days after ending a 15-year playoff drought, the Florida Panthers staged their greatest post-season comeback, knocked out an old nemesis and seemingly found themselves a new goaltender. Hassan Whiteside Heat Jersey .B. Holmes and Steve Marino are among five alternates who can book a trip to the British Open.Each week, the NHL on TSN panel voices its opinions on the hot topics of the day in the Wednesday Night Hockey Quiz. As a follow-up, TSN.ca offers you the opportunity to chime in on all the big issues with our insiders. Read up on all the questions and answers, and put in your own two cents on our popular Your Call feature. Question No. 1: What should the Canadiens do with Scott Gomez and a contract that pays him $7.4 million for two more seasons? Aaron Ward: Buy him out at seasons end. Last goal scored was February 5; thats last season. 44 games, zero goals. You buy him out, recoup some of that money. You ought to be able to find someone for those millions to score goals over that period of time. I think hes almost worn out his welcome at this point in Montreal. Bob McKenzie: I would demote him to the minors, not necessarily this second, but if the Montreal Canadiens can go out and find a big centre or use the cap space - its almost $7.4 million cap hit - more effectively than with Scott Gomez (the Montreal Canadiens have lots of something - and thats money). Theyve got a place in Hamilton and if they can make their team better by moving him down at the appropriate time, why not do it? The buyout can still be expensive in terms of the actual cap hit for the next four years. There would still be a cap hit for Gomez - not at the full value - but still enough that it might be a detriment. You want him out and pay the extra money. Marc Crawford: I would buy him out at seasons end and to me its a simple math question. Hes on the fourth line and he makes too much money. Dont complicate it, keep it simple. Question No. 2: Bob and Aaron agreed Milan Lucic should have been suspended one or two games for steamrolling Ryan Miller; heres the question - how would you describe what he did? Crawford: Id say it was cheap, but cheap in that he deserved a minor penalty for it, nothing more. McKenzie: I would say opportunistic. I think it was probably a little cheap as well but when youre barreling down for a loose puck and the goaltender comes out to play it and you look up and you say, free shot at Ryan Miller. Im going to take it. And as it turned out it was well worth the two minutes. Ward: Im going to go with cheap - very cheap. I would never use the term gutless to describe a hockey player so maybe Ill go in between and call it geap. But Lucic has an ability to adjust to hits and it aalso couples with the fact that hes a mobile, punishing guy and when he sees that puck I know, whatever hes trying to sell, he can get out of the way.dddddddddddd So this guys got a reputation for hitting hard, but hes also mobile and capable of avoiding Miller in this circumstance. Question No. 3: In light of the incredibly shrinking NBA season and the potential for spillover into hockey, do you think there will be a full 82-game NHL season in 2012-13? Ward: I believe there will be a season. I think that both sides will understand there is an opportunity to seize right now - NBA is in a lockout - so many eyes on the game of hockey. I cannot believe that we would lose this opportunity. McKenzie: I will say no, not a full 82-game schedule. I dont think well lose a lot but right now the players get 57% of hockey-related revenue. In the NFL, they settled for 47%, in the NBA its going to be 50% or less. I would suspect the NHL will be looking for another claw back after taking 24% of the players salary last time as well as a hard cap. With a new guy - Don Fehr - it wouldnt surprise me if it took a little more time to sort this out. Then we might not get our full 82. Crawford: I think yes, we will see a full 82-game season. Ive been through three lockouts/work stoppages and the players (now) at least have been in one - most of them - and they dont want to see that again. Question No. 4: Which Boom-Boom has the best Boom-Boom slap shot of them all? McKenzie: Boom-Boom Geoffrion, thats the one and only. Come on, its got to be the Boomer. Geoffrion. Ward: Ill go with Boom-Boom Garrison. I dont know about you old farts on the panel but I wasnt alive for two of them. Garrison: seven goals this season, seven goals before that in his entire career in the National Hockey League. Seven goals assisted on by Brian Campbell. This guy is setting up every goal hes scored this year. Notice his slap shot. He has a bomb from the point and much like a player when hes feeling it and hes in the zone, hell use it at every opportunity at every angle on the ice. Crawford: I will go with Boom-Boom Geoffrion. He was the Boomer - second guy to score 50 goals. But I liked him more as a coach and I had two players that played for him in and they told me the story about Boom-Boom and they said in his best French accent he said, "I want you guys to go out there and do three things tonight: skate and shoot." cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Spring naar forum: