Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
for a lease at the Jobing.com Arena. "I think everybody knows kind of w
for a lease at the Jobing.com Arena. "I think everybody knows kind of w for a lease at the Jobing.com Arena. "I think everybody knows kind of w 0%[0 stemmen]
for a lease at the Jobing.com Arena. "I think everybody knows kind of w for a lease at the Jobing.com Arena. "I think everybody knows kind of w 0%[0 stemmen]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0
 Onderwerp afdrukken
for a lease at the Jobing.com Arena. "I think everybody knows kind of w
wanglili
On Thursday night Jason Jarvis was the star and now the Goldeyes are only a game-and-a-half out of the lead in the American Associations wild card hunt. For the third straight night at Midway Stadium in St. Paul, the Winnipeg Goldeyes shut out the St. Paul Saints. This time, in the final game of a four-game series, Jarvis gave up only five hits as the Goldeyes beat the Saints 3-0 to win their third straight game in St. Paul and win the four-game series 3-1. After losing 14-1 in the series opener, the Goldeyes pitchers went lights out on St. Paul. Chris Salamida, Matt Rusch and Jarvis pitched 27 consecutive innings of shutout baseball. Its the first time the Goldeyes have ever gone back-to-back-to-back with complete game shutouts, or even three consecutive shutouts for that matter.

Spring naar forum: