Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
 Onderwerp afdrukken
n average as a rookie this year, spending much of the season as the Angels fifth starter. Chatwood s
wanglili
Vancouver Canucks general manager Mike Gillis has been fined an undisclosed amount for his comments regarding the officiating prior to Game 7 with the Chicago Blackhawks. After the Canucks lost three straight games to the Blackhawks to even their series, Gillis addressed the media to outline his issues with the disparity in penalty calls in the series. "Im not sure how you explain that discrepancy, but were going to be very hard-pressed to win hockey games if throughout the entire series, when the score is tight, they get 75 per cent more power plays than we do," Gillis said Monday. "Thats the facts we are facing." The Canucks won Game 7 on Tuesday and open their series against the Nashville Predators in Vancouver on Thursday. Nike Roshe Run Hombre . -- There were no late-game heroics for the Vancouver Whitecaps on Saturday. Nike Roshe Run Mujer .Va. -- Brendon de Jonge rode a wave of Hokie fever to a share of the second-round lead at the Greenbrier Classic. http://www.nikebaratasmujeronlinees.com/air-max-1.html . The Saskatchewan Roughriders running back is not only leading the league in rushing with 1,149 yards, hes also on pace to become the most dominant single-season runner in league history. Nike Air Max 90 Essential . There wasnt much more for the former International Boxing Federation super-middleweight champion from Montreal to say about his bout against heavy-hitting Russian Denis Grachev on Saturday night at the Bell Centre. Adidas ZX 750 Outlet . Laura Fortino scored and Shannon Szabados made 24 saves as Canada defeated the U.S. 1-0 in an exhibition game Saturday night. The game was a tune-up for both teams as they prepare for the world championship in Burlington, Vt. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Angels acquired catcher Chris Iannetta from the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday in a trade for right-hander Tyler Chatwood. New Angels general manager Jerry Dipoto made his first significant move by addressing arguably the Angels biggest deficiency, dealing a top pitching prospect and acquiring a veteran candidate to solve Los Angeles catching woes. "Hes a leader behind the plate," said Dipoto, a former Rockies pitcher and executive. "I think the pitchers in Colorado always liked throwing to Chris. This guy has a presence. He fits in a clubhouse, he fits on the field, and he fits in the lineup." Iannetta batted .238 last season with 14 homers, 55 RBIs and a .370 on-base percentage, second among NL catchers. He also made just two errors in 112 games during his sixth season with Colorado, and solid defence is a requirement at the position for Angels manager Mike Scioscia, the longtime Dodgers catcher. An hour after learning he was leaving his only professional organization, Iannetta said hes eager to learn from Scioscia, whos known for active supervision of his catchers. "If I was going to get traded, I couldnt be more thankful for the organization I was traded to," Iannetta said. "Ill develop even more under someone with that character and background." Iannetta has never been an elite hitter during six seasons with the Rockies, but hes better than what the Angels had at the position last season after trading slugger Mike Napoli, who had an outstanding year while helping the Texas Rangers beat out Los AAngeles for their second straight AL West title.dddddddddddd The Angels struggled to get even meagre offence behind the plate, and the deficiencies of their three catchers impeded the entire lineup. Jeff Mathis, Bobby Wilson and Hank Conger provided solid defence, but had miserable seasons at the plate, none batting above .209 while combining for just 10 homers and 49 RBIs -- less than Iannetta managed by himself in Colorado. Iannetta also is eager to catch the Angels sturdy rotation, led by Jered Weaver, Dan Haren and Ervin Santana. "Ive faced all of those guys, and I have a ton of respect for all three," Iannetta said. "To be behind the plate for all three of those guys, I couldnt be more excited." To get Iannetta, the Angels parted with Chatwood, a Southern California native who wont turn 22 until Dec. 16. He went 6-11 with a 4.75 earned-run average as a rookie this year, spending much of the season as the Angels fifth starter. Chatwood slumped down the stretch and struggled with his control in the majors after a surprisingly early promotion when starters Scott Kazmir and Joel Pineiro were ineffective. The rookie walked 71 batters in 142 innings. "Its not very easy to trade away a young pitcher like Tyler Chatwood, especially a guy who is relatively local," Dipoto said. "This one made a lot of sense for us in my mind. It answered a need at the big league level and gave us the kind of guy that fits in our clubhouse and brings a presence behind the plate that (Scioscia) will appreciate." cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

kingcc
SHOWERY and unsettled. In spite of the weather, Jessie put
yoga pants on
ferragamo,salvatore ferragamo,ferragamo shoes,ferragamo outlet,salvatore ferragamo outlet,ferragamo belts,ferragamo belt,ferragamo outlet my Mackintosh
burberry cloak and rode
mac makeup off over the hills to
adidas outlet one of Owen

Spring naar forum: