Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
s while throwing 67 percent strikes, a career high. "Im going to be emotional," Lackey said. "Im going to be fired up." Lackey is no strange
s while throwing 67 percent strikes, a career high. "Im going to be emotional," Lackey said. "Im going to be fired up." Lackey is s while throwing 67 percent strikes, a career high. "Im going to be emotional," Lackey said. "Im going to be fired up." Lackey is 0%[0 stemmen]
s while throwing 67 percent strikes, a career high. "Im going to be emotional," Lackey said. "Im going to be fired up." Lackey is s while throwing 67 percent strikes, a career high. "Im going to be emotional," Lackey said. "Im going to be fired up." Lackey is 0%[0 stemmen]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0
 Onderwerp afdrukken
s while throwing 67 percent strikes, a career high. "Im going to be emotional," Lackey sai
wanglili
GREEN BAY, Wis. - Go ahead, take shots at the Green Bay Packers and their barely-above .500 record. Question the defence, and make light of how they needed to scratch and claw to win three of their last four games. All that matters to coach Mike McCarthy is that Green Bay won the NFC North and is in the NFL playoffs. "I love our defence. I love our football team. Throw the stats out the window," a rejuvenated McCarthy said Monday at Lambeau Field. "You can throw the bad ones at me and Ill throw the good ones back at you. "Were a playoff football team. Our identity has changed. This team has embraced it, and we know its going to take the full game to get it done, and thats the way we play." The Packers (8-7-1) have grown accustomed to nail-biters on their way to winning a third straight division crown. The most important close call came Sunday at Chicagos Soldier Field, when Aaron Rodgers found Randall Cobb for an unlikely 48-yard touchdown catch on fourth-and-8 with 38 seconds left to cap the comeback from an eight-point deficit in the fourth quarter for a 33-28 win. Whats more, it sent the Bears

Spring naar forum: