Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
iftly cut into Kreuzigers lead but he held on for the victory. "Its my first win in a Grand Tour, I am very happy," Kreuziger said. "Im very disappointed with what happened at Cortina, because I came here to do something in the overall
iftly cut into Kreuzigers lead but he held on for the victory. "Its my first win in a Grand Tour, I am very happy," Kreuziger said. "Im iftly cut into Kreuzigers lead but he held on for the victory. "Its my first win in a Grand Tour, I am very happy," Kreuziger said. "Im 0%[0 stemmen]
iftly cut into Kreuzigers lead but he held on for the victory. "Its my first win in a Grand Tour, I am very happy," Kreuziger said. "Im iftly cut into Kreuzigers lead but he held on for the victory. "Its my first win in a Grand Tour, I am very happy," Kreuziger said. "Im 0%[0 stemmen]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0
 Onderwerp afdrukken
iftly cut into Kreuzigers lead but he held on for the victory. "Its my first win in a Grand Tou
wanglili
(Sports Network) - A pair of struggling Atlantic Division inhabitants playing out the string get together this evening north of the border, where the Toronto Raptors are set to entertain the New Jersey Nets at Air Canada Centre. The Raptors have lost three in a row and nine of their last 10 games, and are coming off Fridays 98-93 setback in Philadelphia. DeMar DeRozan and Jerryd Bayless scored 27 and 24 points, respectively, while Ed Davis contributed 14 points and 10 rebounds for Toronto. We had 13 turnovers in the first half and it was guys trying to do things on their own instead of move the ball, Raptors coach Jay Triano said. We addressed that at halftime and turned the ball over only seven times in the second half. Reggie Evans grabbed 15 rebounds in defeat. The Raptors played without Leandro Barbosa (sore right pinky), Amir Johnson (sore left ankle), Jose Calderon (hamstring) and Andrea Bargnani (sore right ankle). Bargnani and Calderon are doubtful for tonight and Barbosa and Johnson are listed as questionable. DeRozan has been beefing up his stats lately, averaging 26.4 points in his last five games. Bayless is posting 24.0 ppg in that same stretch. The Raptors are 15-24 at home and will visit Milwaukee before entertaining Miami in Wednesdays season finale. New Jersey has lost two straight and 12 of 14 games, including a 116-93 loss at home to the rival New York Knicks on Friday night. Brook Lopez finished with 27 points for the Nets, who got 13 points from Sasha Vujacic and 12 out of Stephen Graham. No excuses, Nets head coach Avery Johnson said. Our guys have to play a little bit harder, a little bit smarter. They are trying but this wasnt one of their better nights. Johnsons squad will try to put the brakes on a five-game road losing streak Sunday and is only 5-34 away from Newark, NJ. The Nets still have a home game with Charlotte and a road tilt in Chicago remaining on the schedule. Nets guard Anthony Morrow is questionable for tonight (left knee tendinitis). New Jersey is already without All-Star guard Deron Williams (wrist) and double-doubles leader Kris Humphries (ankle/heel). New Jersey has won two of three meetings with Toronto this season after losing all four a year ago. The Nets have dropped three straight and seven of nine contests as the guest in the series, which featured a pair of games in London, England back in early March. Nike Blazer Mid Woven w Scarpe . -- After a day of so much uncertainty about where the ball was going, Tiger Woods landed in a place where the outcome is rarely in doubt. Nike Blazer Basse Rosse . Then Kidd was arrested on a drunken-driving charge, Lins departure from New York for a "ridiculous contract" in Houston became more realistic, and a position of strength suddenly was one of turbulence for the Knicks. http://www.nikeblazerdonna.it/nike-blazer-donna/nike-blazer-low-basse.html . Custs deal, announced Wednesday, includes a 2013 team option. The 33-year-old hit .213 with three homers and 23 RBIs in 67 games for the Mariners, who released him Aug. Nike Blazer Lunar Prezzo . Williams had 32 points and six assists, carrying the Nets in the final 1 1/2 minutes as Brooklyn strengthened its hold on fourth place in the Eastern Conference by beating the Charlotte Bobcats 105-96. Nike Blazer Scontate . LOUIS -- Former World Series MVP David Freese was traded by his hometown St.VAL DI FIEMME, Italy -- Roman Kreuziger won the 19th stage of the Giro dItalia on Friday and Joaquin Rodriguez retained the overall lead with two stages to go. With a superb final climb, Kreuziger finished the penultimate mountain leg of the Giro in six hours 18 minutes and two seconds. Canadian Ryder Hesjedal crossed 19 second behind him. Victorias Hesjedal, who rides for Garmin-Barracuda, is 17 seconds back of Rodriguez in the general classification. "Today was incredible," said Hesjedal. "We did a great race and I was happy with a solid finish." Rodriguez finished third on Friday. "Today everybody expected Hesjedal to drop, but instead he gave us a lesson," Rodriguez said. "His attack was powerful, nobody could resist it. If hes going to keep this pace tomorrow, it will be difficult to win this Giro. Hes very strong, but anything can happen on the Mortirolo, many great champions have lost their energies on that climb and got into trouble, so I still have a chance to take the general classification. "I like that climb and the Stelvio too, both of them will be crucial for the overall standings. Obviously Hesjedal now is the great favourite, today he impressed everybody. Todays stage will have a strong impact over everybodys shape, and tomorrow will be even harder: Were ready to take advantage if hes going to make a mistake." Two-time champion Ivan Basso finished almost a minute off the pace and dropped to 1:45 behind Rodriguez. He fell to fourth in the overall standings after being overtaken by Scarponi. "Hesjedal showed that he is the strongest," Basso said. "Everyone thought they could leave him behind and instead its him whos left us behind. When someones stronger you need to give them compliments. However tomorrows stage, which I hope goes better for me, leaves everything open even if he has put a serious challenge up for this Giro. "When I realised that I couldnt respond to the attacks, I preferred to go up at my own pace in order to avoid losing too many seconds." It was oone of the toughest stages in this years Giro, with five categorized climbs along the 198-kilometre route from Treviso to Val di Fiemme, including two ascents on the daunting Passo Pampeago and a third category one climb.dddddddddddd An early break of 17 riders had a lead of six minutes before the first ascent of the day, and that grew to 10 minutes at the start of the second, the category one Passo Manghen. Stefano Pirazzi and Sandy Casar led for most of the difficult second half of the stage after taking the lead at the start of the first climb up the Pampeago. The duo crossed the summit 31 seconds ahead of Thomas Rohregger, with five remaining riders from the initial break 20 seconds further back. The peloton was closing in fast, but still three minutes off the pace. Pirazzi and Casar were caught by Rohregger and Emanuele Sella with 11 kilometres left, just before the second climb up the Pampeago to the finish. However, they were being swiftly closed down by Kreuziger, who was keen to atone for a poor 17th stage which ended his chances of overall victory as he struggled on the final climb of the route to Cortina dAmpezzo. The Czech cyclist took the lead with three kilometres remaining and built an advantage of over a minute before Scarponi and Hesjedal attacked. The duo swiftly cut into Kreuzigers lead but he held on for the victory. "Its my first win in a Grand Tour, I am very happy," Kreuziger said. "Im very disappointed with what happened at Cortina, because I came here to do something in the overall standings and not to win a stage. However, its a days happiness and Ill take that. If Cortina hadnt happened they wouldnt have let me go today." There were four more withdrawals as Elia Favilli, Alfredo Balloni, Jose Rujano and Francesco Chicchi all quit, leaving 163 riders in the Giro. Saturdays 20th stage is another difficult test, with the 219-kilometre trek from Caldes culminating in a 23-kilometre ascent up the Passo dello Stelvio, which has an average gradient of 12 per cent. The Giro finishes on Sunday. cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Spring naar forum: