Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
 Onderwerp afdrukken
be an irresponsible use of taxpayers money to fund the $12.MONTRE
wanglili
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orlando Magic looked like a team in need of pillows and a bedtime story when they trudged their way through a lopsided loss to Detroit earlier this week that snapped a four-game winning streak. A day off went a long way for the Magic. Orlando recovered its pep in a 103-85 win over the Washington Wizards Wednesday night. Dwight Howard had 28 points and 20 rebounds, Ryan Anderson added 23 points and 15 rebounds to help the Magic run past the winless Wizards. Orlando won for the fifth time in six games and had four players in double figures. It has won seven straight against Washington and 15 of the last 18 meetings. The Wizards got 17 points from Nick Young, but shot poorly all night and trailed by as many as 28 in falling to 0-6 for the first time in franchise history. They remain only team in the NBA without a victory. The Magic had a four-game winning streak snapped Monday at Detroit in a lethargic effort that coach Stan Van Gundy said was virtually void of any energy from a team playing its sixth game in nine days. Orlando was off Tuesday and appeared to have its energy back against the Wizards, sprinting out to as much as a 22-point lead in the opening 24 minutes and taking an 18-point cushion into halftime. "We came out and played better than we had against Detroit," Howard said. "It was good to see us bounce back." Anderson said starting faster was a definite point of emphasis against a Washington team with several young players. Hitting shots didnt hurt either as the Magic hovered above 50 per cent for most of the game and connected on eight of their 19 shots from the three-point line. Orlando also dished out 27 assists as a team and held a 54-44 rebounding edge over a much bigger Wizards lineup. Magic shooting guard Jason Richardson, who came into Wednesday just two for his last 13 from the field, scored the games first five points. He finished just 3 for 8, but said he likes the way his shot felt compared to the past two games. "We play a lot of games, but thats no excuse for not coming out with energy and ready to play," Richardson said. "I see myself on film not bringing energy and Im an energy player. So I gotta do a better job of doing it every game." Howard led all scorers with 17 points in the first half -- coming mostly on layups or dunks -- as the beneficiary of several assists from Hedo Turkoglu and Jameer Nelson, who had five apiece. The Wizards struggled to get shots to fall from the outset, settling for jumpers and missing their first 12 field-goal attempts. They also gave up 31 points in the first quarter, the third time this season they allowed an opponent to score at least 30 in a period. The Magic made 61 per cent (11-for-18) of their shots in the first quarter. Howard was 4-for-4. Meanwhile, Washington shot a paltry 21 per cent (6-for-28) in a 14-point first quarter and finished the night at just 36 per cent (34-for-93) Wizards coach Flip Saunders said ejecting some sort of life into the offence early is a must if they are going to post their first victory anytime soon. Their next chance is Friday when they begin a three-game home stand against New York. "Were gonna have to do something with our start," Saunders said. "Whether its personnel wise or whatever. But somehow weve got to have some juice to start games." Point guard John Wall wouldnt go as far as calling it a pattern, and said there isnt one thing that would be a quick fix from his perspective. "Its everything," he said. "We go over everything on defence in the shootaround, but we didnt do it out there. You see what happened to us. Once everybody started being selfish on offence, (and) then on the defensive end were not trusting each other." Richardson said he feels like the Magic are finding an early groove and its just in time as they prepare to host a speedy Chicago team Friday that is off to a 6-1 start. "I think were gelling really good," he said. "We made some mistakes and I think were doing a good job just playing through those and just playing hard. We still got some gelling to do, but were gonna keep playing hard." NOTES: Wizards F Rashard Lewis, traded by the Magic for Gilbert Arenas last season, received an ovation from Orlando fans during player introductions in his first game against the Magic since the trade. Lewis sat out when the Wizards played at Amway Center last February because of tendinitis in his knee. Van Gundy said he doesnt think Lewis is given enough praise for his role in helping the Magic go from a 40-win season in 2006-07 to the NBA finals in 2009. "In that turnaround, when he came in, a lot of it revolved around him," Van Gundy said. "Clearly Dwight was still the best player. Jameer played very well, Turk played very well. But those guys were here. What changed was Rashard Lewis," Van Gundy said. "Hes been given credit, but I dont think hes still gotten nearly enough credit for what he did." ... Van Gundy also said that he shoulders most of the blame for Arenas, who Orlando amnestied in the pre-season, not making a more meaningful contribution after being traded from the Wizards for Lewis. "You ask a guy who had been an all-star and one of the big scorers in the league to come off the bench -- a tough role," Van Gundy said. "If anything, if people are unhappy with the way Gilbert performed here, I think youve got to lay that on me and the role I gave him." cheap jerseys . -- Stephen Curry took some good-natured ribbing from his Golden State teammates following an impromptu celebration near the bench late in fourth quarter against Los Angeles. cheap nfl jerseys . -- Toronto Blue Jays manager John Gibbons maintained all along that left-hander J. http://www.cheapjerseyssafe.com/ . The schedule says Spoelstra should have been leading the Miami Heat against the Orlando Magic on Thursday night. Instead, he spent the day at middle school, trying to glean something positive from just another day in the ongoing NBA lockout. nfl jerseys china . Perez says the Colombia striker "wont come during the January transfer window but in June, who knows? Falcao wants to play for Madrid (. wholesale nfl jerseys . Italian Premier Mario Montis refusal to provide financial support for Romes bid Tuesday ended the Eternal Citys hopes of bringing the Olympics back to the capital for the first time since 1960. Monti said it would be an irresponsible use of taxpayers money to fund the $12.MONTREAL -- Jacques Villeneuve will drive in NASCAR Nationwide series events at Montreal and Road America, the former Formula One champion said Tuesday on his website. Villeneuve will fill in for Penske Racing driver Brad Keselowski in the No. 22 Discount Tire/Ruby Tuesday Dodge Challenger. Road America, where Villeneuve won twice on the defunct CART series, is on June 25 while the NAPA Auto Parts 200 in his hometown of Monntreal is on Aug.dddddddddddd 20 at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, the road course named after his father. "I am really looking forward to joining Penske Racing and getting a chance to race at two of my favourite tracks," Villeneuve said. The 1997 F1 champion has made eight NASCAR starts over the past four years, five of them in the Nationwide series. He finished third at last years event in Montreal. cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

kingcc
SHOWERY and unsettled. In spite of the weather, Jessie put
yoga pants on
ferragamo,salvatore ferragamo,ferragamo shoes,ferragamo outlet,salvatore ferragamo outlet,ferragamo belts,ferragamo belt,ferragamo outlet my Mackintosh
burberry cloak and rode
mac makeup off over the hills to
adidas outlet one of Owen

Spring naar forum: