Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
that wasnt the exact quote, but it obviously came out that way. So if I coul
that wasnt the exact quote, but it obviously came out that way. So if I coul that wasnt the exact quote, but it obviously came out that way. So if I coul 0%[0 stemmen]
that wasnt the exact quote, but it obviously came out that way. So if I coul that wasnt the exact quote, but it obviously came out that way. So if I coul 0%[0 stemmen]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0
 Onderwerp afdrukken
that wasnt the exact quote, but it obviously came out that way. So if I coul
wanglili
KINGSTON, Ont. - Jordan Maletta scored Niagaras fourth power-play goal of the game 2:23 into overtime as the IceDogs edged the host Kingston Frontenacs 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Brent Moran stopped 45-of-49 shots for the IceDogs (9-20-4) while Brendan Perlini and Carter Verhaeghe had a goal and two assists apiece. Alexander Protapovich and Aaron Hayden also scored for Niagara and Luke Mercer chipped in with three assists. Evan McEneny, Darcy Greenaway, Sam Bennett and Spencer Watson supplied the offence for the Frontenacs (16-10-4). Kingstons Lucas Peressini turned away 38-of-43 shots in a losing cause. The IceDogs went 4 for 8 on the power play while the Frontenacs scored twice on six chances with the man advantage. --- STING 3 WHALERS 2 SARNIA, Ont.

Spring naar forum: