Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
 Onderwerp afdrukken
Canada Goose Vest Womens
sooo
The Adidas Gazelle Femme Nike LunarEpic is so called because it combines two of Nike’s latest, greatest and costliest high tech features, a Flyknit upper and Lunarlon sole unit.

Being a fan of both technologies, which in no other shoe Fitflop Fiorella Womens can be found together, I was stoked for this Epic union.

Had Nike left the epic-ness below the ankle I have no doubt these would’ve been amongst the few incredible shoes I review that Nike Roshe Run Womens stay in my daily rotation once the reviews are said and done.

Unfortunately Nike stretched the Epic up as far as they could, above the ankle in fact, which lead to constant blis**** on my Achilles, making them basically unwearable for running.

Straight from them being called the LunarEpics its obvious how Nike positions these shoes, they are the absolute top of the line.

Nike combined the Lunarlon sole unit, which is used in the LunarGlide 8 and Nike Air Max 90 Womens Black LunarEpic Low, with a high-top version of the Flyknit uppers found throughout Nikes model line.

Waiting for these was an anxious process, these are the absolute most expensive high end Mecca of technology shoes Asics Gel Lyte 5 Femme Nike has in their massive lineup of running shoes.

Based on that along with the fact that some of my all-time favorite shoes had used Flyknit uppers or Lunarlon midsoles Canada Goose Vest Womens I had incredibly high expectations for these shoes.

The sole unit is Nike’s Lunarlon foam through and through, 100% foam. That’s right, Nike didn’t bother putting the four or so tiny patches of rubber they normally through on their mostly foam models, namely the Frees.

Heads up – it really doesn’t make a difference – traction seems on par with any pair of Nike Frees I’ve had, which is to say its not great but for a daily trainer its more than adequate.

Of note is Nike Roshe Run Femme Noir that the laser sipings – basically all the little grooves that make the shoe flexible – suck up stones like nobody’s business. It’s not really a big deal for me but I know some people may be sensitive to that.

Spring naar forum: