Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
A. [url=http://www.jaguarsjerseysofficialshop.com/customized/]Custom Jaguars Jersey[/url] . Justin Meram tied it for the Crew (3-4-2) in the 67th minute, 4 minutes after Dallas Zach Lo
A. [url=http://www.jaguarsjerseysofficialshop.com/customized/]Custom Jaguars Jersey[/url] . Justin Meram tied it for the Crew (3-4-2) in the 67th minu A. [url=http://www.jaguarsjerseysofficialshop.com/customized/]Custom Jaguars Jersey[/url] . Justin Meram tied it for the Crew (3-4-2) in the 67th minu 0%[0 stemmen]
A. [url=http://www.jaguarsjerseysofficialshop.com/customized/]Custom Jaguars Jersey[/url] . Justin Meram tied it for the Crew (3-4-2) in the 67th minu A. [url=http://www.jaguarsjerseysofficialshop.com/customized/]Custom Jaguars Jersey[/url] . Justin Meram tied it for the Crew (3-4-2) in the 67th minu 0%[0 stemmen]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0
 Onderwerp afdrukken
A. [url=http://www.jaguarsjerseysofficialshop.com/customized/]Custom Jaguars Jersey[/url] . Justin M
wanglili
SUNRISE, Fla. -- Panthers forward Krys Barch was ejected after reportedly directing a racial slur at a Montreal player Saturday night, and Florida coach Kevin Dineen said it was now a matter for the NHL to investigate. Barch was given a game misconduct after a dustup at the end of the first period in Floridas 3-2 win. The Miami Herald, citing an unidentified league official, said linesman Darren Gibbs overheard Barch use the slur against P.K. Subban, whose parents are Jamaican. Barch left the dressing room before media members were allowed in for post-game interviews, The on-ice officials were not made available for comment. NHL executive vice-president Colin Campbell is investigating the incident but no decision is expected on Sunday. "Personally, I didnt hear anything. I dont even know what happened, really," Subban said. "A couple of guys on the ice told me that something was said. I dont know what was said. I didnt hear it. As far as Im concerned its really out of my hands, so I dont really know too much about it." Dineen was careful with his comments. "Well, my take is we have an incredibly broken-up player in there who feels extremely bad that there was an insinuation that something inappropriate was said and now its moved on to a league matter," Dineen said. "And obviously the Florida Panthers, Krys Barch and all of us are really shaken up by this, that there was an insinuation that something was said that was inappropriate." "Again Ill leave it with the league right now, but I think this is always a very sensitive area for anybody and well let the facts play out and make sure that things are handled accordingly and move forward from there," he said. Barch is not expected to respond to the allegations until the leagues investigation has concluded. Canadiens head coach Randy Cunneyworth had few details to offer. "I know it was some sort of a game misconduct," he said. "Im not sure what was said or how it was relayed or who exactly heard it. Were not aware of the exact words in any way and we dont think well ever find out." "The bottom line is there is no room for that. Those things have to be (addressed immediately) and the referees are on the ball about those kinds of incidents," he said. Shawn Matthias of the Panthers defended his teammate. "You never want to see that and I know Barchy and I dont think that hes the type of guy that would do something of that nature," said Matthias, whose seventh goal of the season 3:08 into the third period broke a one-all tie. Added teammate Kris Versteeg: "I dont think we can comment on it because its obviously a touchy subject, but Krys is a good guy and he means no harm." Tomas Fleischmann scored two goals, including an empty-netter with 40.2 seconds remaining that ended up being the game-winner. Panthers goaltender Scott Clemmensen bounced back from his worst outing of the season the night before against the New York Rangers by stopping 17 of Montreals last 18 shots. He replaced Jose Theodore 4:16 into the second period after Theodore left with a lower body injury. The Canadiens struck first at the 5:37 mark of the first period when Travis Moen blasted a slapshot from the left circle 47 feet out past Theodore. Fleischmann tied the game with a power-play goal 3:46 into the second period off assists from Stephen Weiss and Brian Campbell, and Matthias broke the tie 3:08 into the third with his seventh goal of the season. After Fleischmanns empty-netter appeared to seal the victory, Montreals Erik Cole made it a one-goal game at the 19:30. Clemmensen turned away another Moen shot with 14 seconds left and then got help when Mike Weaver and Weiss blocked shots in the closing seconds. Montreal lost its second straight game, both in the Sunshine State, and goaltender Carey Price dropped to 13-14-7 on the season with the loss as he surrendered three goals on 35 shots. Florida maintained its four-point lead over the Winnipeg Jets, 3-2 winners over Toronto, in the Southeast Division and stayed five points ahead of the Washington Capitals. Notes: With his assist on Fleischmanns tying goal in the second period, Weiss matched Olli Jokinen for the most assists in Panthers history with 231. ... Fleischmann has scored three goals in two meetings with the Canadiens this season. ... Florida finished the month of December 5-2-1 on home ice. ... The Canadiens continue to struggle on the road as they fell to 9-11-1 away from home and are 0-2 against the Panthers this season. Allen Hurns Jaguars Jersey . But the Senators say that sticking to their system and making it work is what got them into the NHL playoffs for a second year in a row. Julius Thomas Jaguars Jersey . The fans at Estadio Rommel Fernandez in Panama City were ready to start a nationwide celebration. And then the Americans stunned not just an opponent, but an entire country. http://www.jaguarsjerseysofficialshop.com/black-friday-justin-blackmon-jersey/ . Lecavalier was hurt Friday night during fights in a 7-0 loss to Washington and is listed as day-to-day with a facial contusion. Lecavalier suffered the injury in a third-period scrap against Steve Olesky. Allen Hurns Jersey . Dwane Casey knows it, and he definitely let his players know it after the Raptors ugly 90-84 loss at home Monday to the Washington Wizards -- the worst road team in the NBA. Custom Jaguars Jersey . Justin Meram tied it for the Crew (3-4-2) in the 67th minute, 4 minutes after Dallas Zach Loyd was sent off for a second yellow card for his tackle on Meram. Meram struck from 35 yards after teammate Eric Gehrig stole the ball from Matt Hedges. MONTREAL -- Riley Filion, Mikyla Kay and Kelli Chamberlain all scored in the shootout as the Queens Gaels beat the Montreal Carabins 1-0 on Sunday to win their second consecutive womens university soccer title. Chloe Bouclin was the only member of the Carabins to score on penalty kicks, giving Queens a 3-1 shootout win. It was a tight defensive struggle, with few chances for either team. The Gaels earned one of the best scoring opportunities with minutes left in the first half. Breanna Burton of Ottawa drew a penalty inside the box aftter making a move past a Carabins defender.dddddddddddd Kay was chosen to take the penalty shot for Queens but keeper Martine Julien read her shot and made a diving save, keeping the game scoreless. Chantel Marson earned the clean sheet for the Gaels and was named tournament MVP. This is the third national championship for Queens. The Gaels also won in 2010 and 1988. Earlier, Pilar Khoury of Ottawa scored the winner in the seventh minute of play as the Ottawa Gee-Gees blanked the McGill Martlets 2-0 to win CIS bronze. cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Spring naar forum: