Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
father, Howie Long, who played defensive tackle for the Raiders. Howie Long, an analyst with Fox Sports, had three straight years in double-digit sack
father, Howie Long, who played defensive tackle for the Raiders. Howie Long, an analyst with Fox Sports, had three straight years in double-digit sack father, Howie Long, who played defensive tackle for the Raiders. Howie Long, an analyst with Fox Sports, had three straight years in double-digit sack 0%[0 stemmen]
father, Howie Long, who played defensive tackle for the Raiders. Howie Long, an analyst with Fox Sports, had three straight years in double-digit sack father, Howie Long, who played defensive tackle for the Raiders. Howie Long, an analyst with Fox Sports, had three straight years in double-digit sack 0%[0 stemmen]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0
 Onderwerp afdrukken
father, Howie Long, who played defensive tackle for the Raiders. Howie Long, an analyst with Fox Spo
wanglili
Detroit, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - The Detroit Pistons have confirmed that point guard Brandon Jennings suffered a ruptured left Achilles tendon during Saturdays game against Milwaukee and will miss the remainder of the season. Jennings exited the Pistons 101-86 loss at Milwaukee late in the third quarter with what the team initially described as a left leg injury. The six- year veteran had to be aided off the court and helped into a wheelchair behind the basket. He suffered the injury guarding Brandon Knight on an inbounds pass, though it didnt appear he made much contact with the Bucks guard before going down. The Pistons have not set a timetable for Jennings return, though normal recovery time for a torn Achilles ranges anywhere from 7 months to a full year. Jennings leads the Pistons with averages of 15.4 points and 6.6 assists per game and had played a key role in Detroits recent resurgence. The Pistons had won 12 of 15 en**** Saturdays game after starting the season 5-23. The 25-year-old averaged 20.0 points, 7.2 assists and 1.3 steals while shooting better than 40 percent from 3-point range over that 15-game stretch. Sean Taylor Redskins Jersey . -- Ty Rattie made a splash in his return from injury Sunday night. Matt Jones Jersey . The Rangers said during their game Tuesday night that Oswalt had been examined by team physician Dr. Keith Meister. Oswalt, who Sunday made his first start since Aug. http://www.jerseysredskinsshop.com/Womens-Trent-Murphy-Authentic-Jersey/ . Cowen struck Girgensons in the head late in the third period of Ottawas game in Buffalo on Tuesday night. No penalty was called on the play. Matt Jones Womens Jersey . As all eight teams gear up for the second-half run to the playoffs, lets examine the top performers through 10 games and hand out some mid-season awards. Brandon Scherff Youth Jersey . Swisher homered from both sides of the plate for the 13th time during the Indians 7-1 win against the Chicago White Sox on Sunday night. ST. LOUIS -- The St. Louis Rams signalled their commitment to building a winner right before the start of training camp, agreeing to terms with defensive end Chris Long on a four-year contract extension through the 2016 season. Getting the deal done before training camp was a priority for Long. "Its huge for me," Long said after a two-hour workout ended early Sunday night. "You like to know where you stand and I feel really good about obviously their commitment to me. When it turns around, I want to be a part of it." Getting other core players locked up is a priority for the new regime led by coach Jeff Fisher. Middle linebacker James Laurinaitis could be next on the list given that like Long hes en**** the final year of his contract. The Rams have had preliminary talks with running back Steven Jackson, coming off his seventh consecutive 1,000-yard season and signed for two more years. The Rams were 2-14 last year, tied for the worst record in the NFL, and have averaged just three victories the last five seasons. Under Fisher, back in coaching after a year away from the NFL, theyre spending like winners. "Hes not the only one were working on," Fisher said about Long. "Were just happy. Hes had a great start to his career and we want to give him a chance to really settle in here and be one the mainstays on our defence." Jackson, who reported to camp with 5 per cent body fat, said he gave Long "a big hug" when he learned of the new deal. "I think he was one of the pillars of our defence last year and hes very deserving of what he just signed," Jackson said. "Its actually nice to see some guys drafted and not move. Actually, we keep them around, so I was really stoked for him." As for his future with the Rams, Jackson referenced his career achievements and said he wasnt worried about it, adding "Im here ready to work." Quarterback Sam Bradford, signed through 2015, said Long was not just a team leader but one of his best friends on the squad. "So Im extremely excited hes going to be around here for five more years," Bradford said. "And hopefully I will, too."; The Fisher factor seems to have energized fans.dddddddddddd An estimated 1,602 attending the opening workout and cheered a few breakaway runs by Jackson. Chief operating officer Kevin Demoff did his part to drum up excitement. Demoff confirmed the Long deal while clad in a Rams jersey minus facemask and a jersey with his name on the back, before heading outside for a half-hour stint in the dunk tank. The 27-year-old Long was seventh in the NFL with 13 sacks last year, topping his previous best of 8 1/2 sacks, and had a three-sack game against the Saints. He had been en**** the final year of a six-year, $56.5 million contract he signed after the Rams drafted him No. 2 overall in 2008 out of Virginia. The sixth year of the deal was voided after Long met certain incentives. Although the Rams have plenty of salary cap space, Longs cap number for 2012 was $18.3 million. "Its good to talk about because Im excited to be here for five more years," Long said. "Thats why I like talking about because Im excited about the future. "Weve got a bunch of guys working really hard out here for the same goals, to win a championship." Longs sack total has increased every season. Last year he had a six-game sack streak and totalled 10 in a nine-game stretch despite nursing a high left ankle sprain that limited him in practice. He also led the Rams with 15 quarterback pressures and 16 quarterback hits. Longs play was one of the highlights for a 2-14 team. His sack total tied the NFL season best by his Hall of Fame father, Howie Long, who played defensive tackle for the Raiders. Howie Long, an analyst with Fox Sports, had three straight years in double-digit sacks from 1983-85. "He was doing it from a lot of different spots on the line and hes him, Im me," Long said. "It was nice to get the same number, but winning would have been everything. "Were all super excited to be a part of something like this and were going to be able to turn this thing around." Fisher is energized, too. "I feel like this is my first one all over again," Fisher said. "Every training camp felt like my first one. Im very excited." cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Spring naar forum: