Onderwerp bekijken

De Papendrechtse IJsclub P.IJ.C. website » Techniek, Training, Materiaal » Schaatstechniek
ed left ankle he injured in the second game of the season. .The Kings were playing the opener of their only stretch of three games in three days during
ed left ankle he injured in the second game of the season. .The Kings were playing the opener of their only stretch of three games in three days durin ed left ankle he injured in the second game of the season. .The Kings were playing the opener of their only stretch of three games in three days durin 0%[0 stemmen]
ed left ankle he injured in the second game of the season. .The Kings were playing the opener of their only stretch of three games in three days durin ed left ankle he injured in the second game of the season. .The Kings were playing the opener of their only stretch of three games in three days durin 0%[0 stemmen]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0
 Onderwerp afdrukken
ed left ankle he injured in the second game of the season. .The Kings were playing the opener of the
wanglili
Defenceman Kevin Bieksa has agreed to terms on a new five-year, $23 million contract with the Vancouver Canucks. The deal will pay the blueliner $4.6 million per season, and also includes a no-trade clause. Bieksa was eligible to become an unrestricted free agent on Friday. He just completed a three-year, $11.25 million contract with Vancouver. "I dont think money was ever a determining factor for me. I think finding a place that I want to be and a place that my family wants to be, on a team thats going to contend every year," Bieksa said during a conference call on Tuesday. The 30-year-old Bieksa has spent all six of NHL seasons with the Canucks since en**** the league in 2005-06. He had six goals and 16 points in 66 games for the Canucks this season and worked his way from prime trade candidate last off-season to being one of Vancouvers top defenceman. Bieksa added five goals and five assists in 25 playoff games during Vancouvers run to the Stanley Cup Final. "Theres no team in the league thats more committed to winning than Vancouver and the (team owner) Aquilinis prove that every year, Bieksa said. "Mike Gillis has done a great job. This team wants to win, theyre going to do whatever it takes to win and I love the city." General manager Gillis said keeping the defensive pair of Bieksa and Dan Hamhuis together played a role in the signing. "We felt he and Dan were a really solid pair for us," said Gillis. "They have an opportunity now to play together for a long time and we consider those guys key players here so it was very important." Bieksa has 34 goals and 113 assists in 347 career NHL games. The native of Grimsby, Ontario was Vancouvers fifth-round pick in the 2001 Draft. Jerseys Cheap . Clijsters won the opening set in a tiebreak and was trailing early in the second set when she called it quits after receiving treatment on her left hip. It was another fortuitous turn for Hantuchova, who reached the semifinals with a walkover quarterfinal win after Serena Williams pulled out of the tournament Wednesday due to an ankle injury. Cheap Jerseys . Barthel will play Kirsten Flipkens next after the Belgian beat Monica Niculescu of Romania 2-6, 6-4, 6-0. Eighth-seeded Sloane Stephens advanced by downing fellow American and qualifier Lauren Davis 6-3, 4-6, 7-5 in the quarterfinals. http://www.cheapauthenticjerseys.us.com/ . -- Think of it as power couples instead of Fred Couples. Cheap Jerseys Authentic . Evgeni Nabokov made sure of that, making 40 saves in the Islanders 4-1 victory over the Flyers on Thursday night. Josh Bailey, Matt Moulson, Mark Streit and Michael Grabner scored to help the Islanders also break an eight-game losing streak against Philadelphia, which had won 23 of its previous 24 games against the Islanders. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Zach Johnson is like most players at the World Challenge, not sure whether hes still playing in 2013 or if hes in the middle of the new wraparound season that officially started in October. MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- The Grizzlies wanted to put the blowout loss from their last game behind them, and the Sacramento Kings paid the price for Memphis recovery. Rudy Gay scored 23 points, Sam Young added 20 and the Grizzlies beat the Kings 113-96 on Tuesday night. Memphis performance was a big improvement from its lacklustre 104-64 loss at Chicago on Sunday. "We had to get it out of our mind," said guard Mike Conley, who scored 14 points in his return from an ankle injury. "That was a terrible way to lose. We just didnt put forth the effort. But I think we did a good job of putting it in the back of our mind. New day, new game." O.J. Mayo had 16 points, Marc Gasol also scored 14 and Tony Allen had 10. Gasol also had 15 rebounds as Memphis outrebounded Sacramento 49-41. "The crazy thing about (Chicago), we didnt even do any partying or anything the night before to celebrate the New Year," Mayo said. "We tried to keep it professional, and still came out and got beat by 40. This definitely was a great win to get coming back home." Jimmer Fredette scored 17 points and fellow rookie Isaiah Thomas had 15 to lead Sacramento as the Kings reserves got extended minutes with Memphis leading by double digits for a bulk of the second half. "(I did it) for two reasons," Kings coach Paul Westphal said of playing the bench. "One is that we had a lot of offensive firepower on the floor with Jimmer and Isaiah and (Francisco Garcia). We were able to spread to floor and have a lot of three-point shooting and get penetration. I thought the best chance to get back in the game was to crack open a few steals and get some threes. "If that did happen, we would have our starters fresh for the last five or six minutes. If it didnt happen, they would be rested for dinner." J.J. Hickson was the only Sacramento starter to reach double figures, scoring 12 points. Travis Outlaw added 11. The Kings starting backcourt of Tyreke Evans and Marcus Thornton combined for only 14 points on 6 of 18 shooting. Memphis finished 55 per cent from the field, led by Gasols 7 for 10, Mayo at 8 of 11 and Gay 10 for 16. Part of that came from Memphis controlling the paint 72-46. The Kings shot 41 per cent. DeMarcus Cousins came off the bench, as expected, after missing Sundays game against New Orleans when Westphal told him to stay aaway from the team.ddddddddddddCousins finished with four points on 1-for-5 shooting in 22 minutes. "I thought we were coming off the bench well," Cousins said. "Once I got a little sweat, I was into it. I dont know why Im missing all these little putbacks. I am missing them, so I have to keep working." The Kings were down 17 points early and rallied to tie the score at 50-all in the final minute of the first half. However, Gays tip at the buzzer gave the Grizzlies a two-point lead at the break. "I thought Rudy Gay was a double handful for us throughout the first half and into the next quarter," Westphal said. Gay scored 15 points in the first half, and no Kings player was in double digits. Both teams committed eight turnovers, but the Kings shot 12 for 18 in the second quarter to get back into the game. "In the first half, we went up, we let back up. We went up, we let back up," Young said. "In the second half, it seemed like we were more focused and played our way of basketball with more consistency." Memphis then had a 9-0 run in the early minutes of the third quarter and the Kings never threatened the rest of the way. The Grizzlies got their offence back on track, scoring off turnovers and getting out on the break. They also started controlling the boards as they extended the lead to 23 late in the third quarter, eventually holding an 87-68 advantage heading into the fourth. "In the second half, we ran off a 35-18 lead (in the third quarter), and we kept getting stop after stop," Memphis coach Lionel Hollins said. "When we do that and rebound, we are able to run." NOTES: Before the game, Westphal said of the Cousins situation, "I wouldnt say its resolved. We will see how it plays out. I think DeMarcus has to continue to show maturity and a desire to go the same direction as his teammates. Were all hoping that happens." . Conley returned after missing two games with a sprained left ankle he injured in the second game of the season. .The Kings were playing the opener of their only stretch of three games in three days during the compressed season. It was also the third of five games in six nights. .During the game, it was announced that Gene Bartow, who served as president of Hoops LLC, the parent company of FedExForum and the Grizzlies, and a Hall of Fame college coach, passed away after a long battle with cancer. cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Spring naar forum: